𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄?

• ★ •

"so yeah, thomas told me that we couldn't hook up here anymore because the camera crew's gonna be following my every move," vinnie said, lowering his voice to make sure that no one would over hear him on the phone with nyla.

they had been on the phone for almost three hours, just talking and bickering over literally anything and everything, and it was almost time for nailea to come over.

the girl sighed, "okay, that's whatever, you can still come here."

vinnie nodded, before realizing nyla couldn't see him. "uh, yeah. you want me to come over tonight?"

"you can't, i'm meeting someone tonight," nyla replied, "maybe some other time?"

"okay, i'll text you."

"bye, vin, i'll see you later."

"bye, baby."

vinnie set his phone down on his desk, and sat down in his chair, letting out a loud sigh.

"who were you talking to?" a new voice asked him, making vinnie jump.

"fuck, you scared me, nai," vinnie laughed. "and just a, uh, a friend."

the girl nodded her head, sitting on the edge of vinnie's bed, both of them feeling a little awkward. "um, thomas is gonna start vlogging in a bit, he just wanted me to let you know."

vinnie nodded, "that's fine. i'll just be in here gaming."

"okay," nai said, shooting vinnie a small smile. "imma go see what everyone else is up to, i'll see you in a bit."

• ★ •

it had been about a week since vinnie and nyla had seen each other, and now nyla was hanging out with charli, dixie, addison, and noah, the five of them in dixie's apartment watching a random movie.

it was obvious no one was actually watching the movie, since everyone was on their phones, so noah turned the tv off, turning to the girls.

"you know, i did the beckseat driver thing with vinnie yesterday, and vinnie told me he likes someone."

everyone except for nyla looked at noah, interested.

"ok, so who is it?" charli asked, "you can't just leave us hanging like that."

"he wouldn't tell me," noah replied, "but he's totally crushing on her."

addison leaned forward, interested. "we should find out."

"maybe we distract him," dixie started, "and then charli steals his phone and noah hacks into it and figures out who he likes."

noah looked at his girlfriend, confused. "how would i hack into his phone?"

"guys, it's obviously nailea," nyla interrupted, still scrolling through her phone. "have you seen the views they get and the edits everyone makes of them? it makes sense."

noah looked at nyla, remembering what kio had said to him a few days ago about how he thought nyla and vinnie were doing something secretly.

"maybe he has a crush on you," he replied, watching for any change in nyla's body language.

the girl laughed, her eyes still focused on the screen in front of her. "i hate him."

"doesn't mean he can't have a crush on you."

"i still don't like him, and if he does have a crush on me, that sucks for him."

noah sighed. "well i wanna figure out who it is."