𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄, 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

warnings: vinnie refusing to admit he has a crush on nyla lol

• ★ •

"what's up, vinnie? you're never here- oh," bryce trailed off as he saw nyla standing behind vinnie, fidgeting with a loose thread on her sweater, not meeting the older boy's eyes. "nyla?"

bryce brushed past vinnie and gave the girl a tight hug, momentarily forgetting about being mad at her. nyla hugged him back, her arms wrapping around his body and her face buried in bryce's chest. "hi," she mumbled. "i'm sorry."

bryce stepped back, his eyes narrowing. "you have a lot of shit to explain, nyla."

she nodded, glancing at vinnie before looking back at bryce. "can we go inside and talk?"

• ★ •

nyla was curled up on the couch, her head resting on vinnie's shoulder with his arm wrapped around her. she had just spent the last fifteen minutes telling bryce, kio, blake, and noah about what had been going on with spencer, and now the room was silent.

"i'm going to fucking kill that-" bryce started, before nyla shot him a look, silently telling him to shut up. 

kio sighed, "what are we gonna do now?"

"we can't just expect spencer to give nyla her social media back," noah started, "it's the only leverage he has against her right now."

the girl moved the slightest bit closer to vinnie, his body heat making her feel protected and warm. "i don't know what to do," she muttered.

nyla got up, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. bryce can i-"

"yeah, you can take one of my hoodies," he replied, already knowing what nyla was going to ask him. she smiled, and walked upstairs to his bathroom.

as soon as nyla disappeared from his sight, kio turned to vinnie, squinting at him. "what the hell is going on with you two?" he asked. "you two literally hated each other three hours ago and now you're cuddling on the couch?"

vinnie raised his hands up in defense. "nothing! she's obviously going through shit and i know how it feels to be cheated on. and i don't like her but now's not the time for us to be arguing, she has bigger things to worry about."

"you totally like her," blake said. "stop hiding it." 

"no, i fucking don't li-"

vinnie cut himself off as he heard footsteps on the stairs, looking to see nyla walking down, dressed in just one of bryce's large hoodies that barely reached the middle of her thighs. 

noah stood up, "i have a shoot tomorrow, so i gotta get to bed, but if you need anything, text me, okay?" 

he gave nyla a hug, and went upstairs, blake following him after saying goodnight to everyone as well. 

"i'm spending the night at a friend's, so i should probably go now, nyla, you gonna be okay?" kio asked.

the girl nodded, "yeah. be safe, i'll see you later, yeah?"

bryce looked at nyla, "we'll figure out what to do later, okay? just calm down and we'll talk to some people and figure it out, yeah?"

nyla nodded, giving bryce a quick hug before facing vinnie. "so..."

"you wanna go back to my place?" vinnie blurted out.

"yeah, sure."

• ★ • 

it was silent as vinnie drove the car back to the sway gaming house, giveon playing through the speakers as nyla rested her head against the window, staring at the full moon in the sky.

he pulled into the driveway, leaning back in his seat and looking at nyla, who was staring back at him.

"what?" she asked, a small smile playing on her lips. "do i have something on my face?"

vinnie leaned towards her, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face. "no."

nyla's eyes drank in every feature of vinnie's face, looking at his eyes, his nose, the stubble around his chin,  his lips.

kiss him already, goddamnit.

nyla blinked, moving away from vinnie. "can we go inside?"

"uh, y-yeah," vinnie stuttered, quickly getting out of the car and opening nyla's door. 

they walked into the dark house, slowly heading up to vinnie's room. 

"no one's here tonight," vinnie said quietly. "it's just us."

he turned his led lights on, the soft red color giving the two teens just enough brightness to see. 

"you wanna go to sleep?" vinnie asked, and nyla nodded. "you can take my bed, i can sleep some-"

"no, can you-can you stay here with me?" nyla whispered, "i don't think i can be alone right now."

"yeah, of course," vinnie replied, his voice low.

they got into bed, nyla and vinnie facing each other, the tension thick between them. 

"just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" vinnie whispered.

he leaned in, his lips meeting nyla's hesitantly.

the girl quickly kissed back, vinnie's hand trailing up her body and to her neck, pulling her closer.

they broke apart for a second, and nyla swung a leg over vinnie's body, straddling him as they kissed again, much rougher than the last time. 

she let out a soft whine as vinnie pulled away, trying to form a coherent sentence. "a-are you sure?" he asked. "we don't have to do this, we-we can just-"

"oh my god, i hate you. just shut up and kiss me, hacker."

• ★ • 

she speaks!

spoiler alert they're about to have sex 😏

-n

• ★ •