𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

warnings: mention of bruises

• ★ •

nyla sighed, grabbing the green dress hanging in her closet and putting it on, then grabbing the concealer on her dresser, using it to cover up the bruises that had started to show on her neck and arm where spencer had grabbed her. 

she picked out her taylor swift cardigan and put it on over her outfit so she wouldn't be cold, and also so that there was no way for anyone to see the bruise on her arm, and let her hair down to cover up her neck.

i'm gonna break up with him today.

the girl took a breath, waiting on her couch restlessly for her (soon to be ex-) boyfriend to pick her up so they could go on their (last) date. 

• ★ •

vinnie had just got off the phone with thomas petrou, the founder of the hype house. he had been offered a room in their mansion, and vinnie was pretty sure he was going to say yes and move in. 

he had shared his decision with kio, jordan, and jay, who all pretended that they were angry, but they all knew it was time for them to split ways and do their own thing. vinnie was just taking the first step.

the boys decided they needed a night out, and jordan decided he would surprise the boys with where they were going. 

"i hope there's some hot girls there," kio mumbled as they all got in the car, mochi getting in the very backseat. "or else this is a waste of time."

"you don't want to spend time with us?" jordan asked, offended. "i'm hurt."

kio rolled his eyes. "i literally spend everyday with you. and you have maddy, jay has all his girls that come over, and vinnie has nyla. i'm so lonely."

"woah, woah, woah, what?" vinnie cut in, grabbing a water bottle as he talked. "nyla and i are acquaintances," vinnie said. "we still hate each other."

"you two literally fucked yesterday."

vinnie almost spit out the water that was in his mouth. "what?"

kio furrowed his brow. "i came in the house last night to grab something and i swear i heard moans coming from your room."

"i was, uh-watching porn!" vinnie blurted out, "i guess the volume was higher than i thought it was."

kio snorted out a laugh, nodding. "right. makes sense. so where was nyla?"

"guest bedroom, probably. maybe the bathroom, that's why you didn't see her."

the boys looked at vinnie, unconvinced, but didn't say anything, and then started to pester jordan about where they were going.

• ★ •

nyla walked outside, pulling her cardigan tighter over her body as she saw spencer's car. she got in, slipping his phone into a cup holder. 

"hey, baby," spencer said, kissing nyla's cheek. "thanks for bringing my phone. but don't you think your dress is kinda short?"

nyla shrugged. "i like it."

spencer rolled his eyes, giving nyla a second to put her seatbelt on and pressing his foot to the accelerator.

"where are we going?" she asked, her fingernails digging into her palm as spencer ignored her question. "spencer?"