𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

• ★ •

one week later

"didn't nyla say...she didn't care anymore about who leaked her snapchat?" kio asked bryce, who was currently on his phone, texting a private investigator whom josh had told him about.

"yeah, she did," noah responded, shaking his head. "can we just leave her alone and order some food? i'm hungry."

"no, we have to find who leaked those pictures," bryce said, his eyes glued to his phone. "she might act like she doesn't care, but i know she does."

"she's in a happy relationship with vinnie, who she's had a crush on for months, and they're finally official, i really don't think this matters anymore," noah replied, looking to kio for support.

"uh-yeah! they're really happy together, and it doesn't seem like they'll be breaking up soon anyways, so just leave the snapchat thing alone," kio said, scratching the back of his head. "don't you have better things to do anyways?"

"no, not really," bryce said, shrugging. "we finished the boxing match, and now that we're back home, and my schedule's totally free."

kio just nodded as noah groaned, standing up. "fine, bryce, just don't listen to us. i'm going over to dixie's."

• ★ •

"vin, this is so cute,"  nyla said, looking at the little picnic blanket with pasta, cupcakes, and some drinks resting on top of it.

the couple sat down, watching the sunset from the hype house backyard as they slowly ate, talking about what they had been doing since they came back to LA.

"so, the show comes out in two weeks, and i need a date to the premiere," nyla said, swallowing her bite of pasta. "and obviously i would wanna take you but-"

"but no one knows we're together," vinnie sighed, chugging down his white claw. "and i think we should keep it that way, especially with everything going on."

nyla nodded silently, moving closer to vinnie and placing her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around her waist. "i was thinking i should take nai with me, and make it a girls night."

"that sounds like a good idea," vinnie said, pressing a kiss to nyla's forehead. "text her and ask, and if she says no, vanessa can make a presence, all i need is my blonde wig."

nyla laughed, shaking her head. "good plan. vanessa is kinda hot."

• ★ •

three days later

"if there's a random car following you today, don't freak out," bryce said to nyla nonchalantly over the phone.

nyla froze, sitting up on the couch. "what the fuck, bryce?"

"um, i might've hired a private investigator to figure out who hacked into your snapchat. so he's scoping out your environment today."

"bryce! this isn't a movie! we don't need a private investigator or any of this shit!"

"listen, listen, i know you said you didn't care anymore but i just wanted to help, okay?"

"you're not helping, stupid bitch. can you call it off, please? i don't care. vinnie and i are super happy, and i don't want anymore hostility or arguments, i'm so tired of getting in fights."

bryce hummed, taking a second to respond. "but ny, i already paid him, and i don't wanna waste my money."

"i don't give a fuck," nyla replied, "that's your fault. and aren't you supposed to be five million dollars richer right now?"