𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀

• ★ •

vinnie was bored.

ever since the tiktokroom post, the other boys had been talking nonstop about nyla, and how she was going to regret choosing spencer over them.

vinnie didn't give a shit. it was her life, her choice, but he missed her.

ew.

he just wanted to go back to when they would duet each other's tiktoks and make fun of each other, the snarky remarks, the deadly glares. he missed it.

he was tired of the boys talking about nothing but nyla, so he left, deciding to go to the skatepark or do anything else other than stay at home.

so now, it was just the eighteen year old at a deserted skatepark an hour away from his house, skating and ignoring all his other problems.

• ★ •

nyla was about to go insane.

spencer hadn't come over in a few days, since it was time for his final exams, and she had already finished schoolwork and her clothing line designs.

she wanted to go on instagram, or twitter, and see what was going on in the world, but spencer was right, social media was doing nothing but harming her relationship with spencer and her own mental health.

i should do it. it's just instagram, after all. and it's my account.

she reached for her laptop, opening google chrome and logging into her account.

well, tried to log in.

spencer changed the password.

nyla sighed, rolling her eyes before coming up with another idea.

my spam account.

the account she never used, especially since she started getting more famous on tiktok. with a few taps on her keyboard she logged in, a small smile on her face.

"what are you doing?" spencer's voice questioned, his eyes trained on the laptop on nyla's lap. "is that-"

"n-nothing," nyla stuttered, closing out the browser and slamming the laptop shut. "don't worry about it."

spencer frowned, looking at nyla's shaking hands. "you're lying."

"i-it's nothing, baby, i'm trying to find you a birthday gift and you can't ruin the surprise."

spencer relaxed, putting his wallet and keys down on the counter and sitting next to nyla on the bed.

"how was your day, honey?" he asked, taking his phone out and looking at his texts.

"pretty good," she hummed. "i hit 25 million today on tiktok, i need to go live on instagram like i always do, you wanna join me tonight?"

"no."

"oh, well you don't have to be in the live, spence, but i need my instagram back or else my supporters are gonna be confused because i always go live. my manager told me i needed to interact with them more, and i miss them too."

spencer huffed out a breath. "fine. i'll be behind the phone."

• ★ •