𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓*

warnings: bad writing, smut, daddy kink (like twice), degrading kink (just a little), praise kink, edging, begging, hair pulling, i think that's it?

• ★ •

nyla's pov (first person)

vinnie's hand gripped my neck, my lips clashing against his as we kissed, with me rolling my hips against his sweatpants, desperate for any friction. 

"holy fuck, princess," vinnie whispered, pulling away from my lips, feeling my second heartbeat right against his dick, a small smirk playing across his lips. "are you sure?"

a whine escaped my lips, and i nodded, eager for vinnie to touch me again.

i rolled my eyes, when he didn't do anything, so i took matters into my own hands, grabbing my hoodie and slipping it off my body, leaving me in my underwear and lace bralette.

vinnie didn't look down my body, but focused on my eyes. "words, baby," he mumbled, "i need you to tell me you want this."

"yeah, vinnie, please. please touch me, i want you so bad."

satisfied, vinnie's head dipped down to my chest, sucking and biting, make me throw my head back and let out a soft moan.

"be loud, princess, no one's gonna hear you except for me," vinnie said, his lips latching back onto my neck and sucking harshly, sure to leave a hickey.

i moaned again, this time louder, making vinnie smile against my skin, proud of himself. 

he flipped us over, so her was now hovering over me, his arms on either side of my head as he looked down my body. 

"can you take your shirt off?" i asked softly, slight self conscious about my lack of clothes. 

vinnie nodded, quickly getting rid of his shirt and throwing it to the side, and scooting to the end of the bed, his knees on either side of my legs. "can i take this off?" vinnie asked, his fingers tracing over the waistband of my underwear. 

i nodded, not trusting my voice and i watched vinnie grab the fabric between his teeth, slowly dragging it down my legs as he maintained eye contact with me.

holy shit, he's so hot.

the cold air against my heat made me tense up, and i closed my eyes, waiting for vinnie to do something, anything.

"open your legs, baby," vinnie said lowly, "and keep them open for me, yeah?"

i listened to him, feeling him situate himself between my legs, his big hands gripping my thighs.

i gasped when i felt his tongue flat against my clit. "fuck, vinnie, please," i begged. "please, please, oh my-," i choked out another moan as vinnie sucked my clit, his right hand slipping through my soaked folds.

"princess, you're so wet," he marveled, pulling away from me and showing his glistening fingers. 

i rolled my eyes, grabbing his curly hair with my hands and pushing him back down, "hurry up and make me come, hacker."

he chuckled against me, the vibrations of his laugh making me arch my back slightly. "vinnie, please," i whined, "just do something."