𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒*

warnings: literally just smut (thigh riding, oral, fingering, light degrading, light praise, choking, and more)

• ★ •

"so, were you jealous?" vinnie asked as he chewed on a strawberry, holding his hand out for nyla's to give him the can of whipped cream.

the girl rolled her eyes, throwing the can at vinnie and shaking her head. "i was not."

vinnie smirked, spraying some of the cream into his mouth and swallowing. "really?"

nyla pouted, pushing out her bottom lip. "fine. maybe i was a little jealous. she's so pretty and you two obviously-"

vinnie sprayed some whipped cream into nyla's mouth, making her stop talking and look at him incredulously.

she swallowed the sweet treat and glared at vinnie. "what was that-"

"shut up."

vinnie leaned forward, pressing his lips against nyla's, his tongue darting out and licking off the whipped cream left on the edge of her mouth. he pushed nyla down onto the bed, his hands moving to either side of her head, his body hovering over hers.

nyla's whined as vinnie pulled away, her chest rising and falling as she pleaded silently for another kiss.

"be patient, baby," vinnie said, his eyes trailing over every feature of nyla's face. "i'll give you everything you want if you're a good girl."

nyla almost moaned at the sound of vinnie's voice, but stopped herself, instead nodding her head up and down, waiting for vinnie to do something.

vinnie's tattooed arm trailed up nyla's body, lifting up her shirt slightly and exposing the soft skin of her stomach before gripping onto her neck, lightly squeezing.

"i'm not going to say it again, princess, when i talk to you, you answer. do you understand?"

"y-yeah," nyla stuttered, one of her hands wrapping around vinnie's tattooed wrist. "i understand."

vinnie smiled, pecking nyla's lips gently and helping her take her (his) shirt off, sliding it off her arms, leaving the both of their top halves bare. the boy dipped his head to nyla's chest, sucking and biting the skin there, making her let out a breathy moan.

"you're so pretty, ny," vinnie mumbled against her breasts, his warm breath tickling her skin. "so, so beautiful."

nyla arched her back, pressing herself against vinnie and starting to grind against his thigh, making the boy pull away from her immediately.

"behave."

nyla fell flat against the bed, clenching her thighs together for any kind of relief. "i'm sorry," she whispered, her hands covering her flushed face. "i'll be good, i promise."

nyla felt vinnie move off of her, and she moved her hands so she could see where he went.

vinnie had grabbed his blue tie from the ground, wrapping the fabric around his hand and slowly got back on the bed, a sheepish smile on his face.

"uh, so i promised bryce i wouldn't have sex with anyone but-"

"i will literally murder you and him if we stop right now," nyla interrupted. "i am so fucking horny right now and you have the audacity to bring up the fight?"