𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

THREE MONTHS LATER 

• ★ •

over the past three months, a lot had changed. vinnie had fully moved into the hype house, was being shipped with nailea, was filming a netflix reality show, and had decided to join the youtubers vs. tiktokers boxing match.

after all the stuff with spencer, nyla had decided to move to a new house, officially launched her clothing and skincare brand, and started acting in a tv show.

the only that hadn't changed was vinnie and nyla's frenemies with benefits. 

it was still a secret, with a few people, like kio and michael getting suspicious at times, noticing how the two of them would sometimes disappear at random times and come back with nervous smiles and messy hair and swollen lips. 

but overall, everyone still thought nyla and vinnie hated each other. 

which they still did.

right?

• ★ •

nyla woke up in vinnie's bed, watching with puffy eyes as hera cuddled into the little space between her and vinnie.

she grabbed her phone, her eyes widening as she looked at the time.

it's already nine in the morning.

she quickly jumped out of bed, putting her clothes on and tying her hair back into a messy bun, and heading to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth.

vinnie had gotten her a toothbrush that they kept hidden in his cupboard so she wouldn't have to sneak out in the mornings with morning breath.

she locked the bathroom door behind her, knowing that if vinnie woke up, and came in here, they would just end up hooking up in the shower or something.

nyla brushed her teeth in record time and was about to step out of the bathroom when she heard a knock on vinnie's bedroom door and thomas's voice announcing that he was gonna come in.

nyla facepalmed, pressing her lips into a line as she stayed in the bathroom, one ear against the door.

• ★ •

"what the fuck, thomas, it's literally like five in the morning," vinnie groaned, the bed creaking as he got up from under his sheets.

thomas looked at the boy, his eyes widening in amusement as he looked at vinnie's back.

"it's actually nine thirty, and why does it look like you got in a fight with a lion?"

vinnie looked at him, still half asleep, stretching his arms out and getting out a yawn. "huh?"

"your back, vincent, it's all scratched up."

vinnie froze, looking at thomas sheepishly. "oh, yep, definitely a lion."

thomas nodded, and moved on, knowing vinnie wouldn't tell him about what had really happened. "anyways, nailea's coming over today. we're doing the bit where i stick pictures of her all over your room."

vinnie internally groaned, knowing that thomas wouldn't stop shipping him and nailea together because it brought in so many views. "fine. i'm not leaving my room though, i have to stream."

thomas nodded again, "that's okay, but be ready by like four."

"okay, i'm gonna go shower now, i got some shit to do."

• ★ •

nyla heard thomas's footsteps fading away, and slowly opened the door, a grin on her face.

"baewatch! vinnie has a crush on nailea!" she sang out, walking out towards vinnie. "awww, that's so cute."

"fuck off, princess," vinnie grumbled. "i don't like her, we're just friends."

nyla nodded sarcastically. "right, and that's why you're gonna let thomas put pictures of her all over your room."

"it's for the views, and since you and i refuse to be in any videos together, it's #ninnie everywhere," vinnie replied, annoyed. "it could be #vinyl."

nyla snorted out a laugh, shaking her head. "vinyl? that's a horrible ship name. thank god we don't actually like each other."

vinnie shrugged. "i guess you have a point. now, how are you gonna sneak out?"

• ★ •

vinnie had distracted the rest of the hype house successfully, and nyla had quickly escaped the house by sneaking out a side door and running to her car.

vinnie was now alone in the kitchen, eating a donut and scrolling through instagram, when thomas walked up to him, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed.

"we need to talk."

"are you breaking up with me, thomas?" vinnie asked dramatically, putting his phone down.

thomas chuckled. "no, but i seriously need to talk to you."

"what's up?"

"i know about you and nyla."

vinnie's heart skipped a beat, but he kept his cool, cocking his head to the side in pretend confusion. "what about nyla and me? that we hate each other? because yeah, we do."

thomas looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "really? so i didn't just see her keys in your room this morning? and the security cameras haven't been watching her sneak out the back door every week for the past two months?"

fuck. shit. 

"uhh..." vinnie scratched the back of his neck, fidgeting. "surprise?"

thomas shook his head. "it's really not a surprise, vin. i was hoping you guys would tell us you were dating by yourselves, but now that we're gonna start filming the reality show, you need to be careful-"

"we're not dating," vinnie interrupted. "we're uh, just hooking up."

thomas waved his hand, "well, whatever the fuck y'all are doing, stop doing it, because the cameramen will definitely find and record the two of you together."

vinnie nodded. "yeah. okay."

"for what it's worth, you guys would be cute together."

vinnie scrunched his face up, narrowing his eyes at thomas. "what happend to #ninnie?"

"#vinyl sounds pretty cool too."

"that's what i told her! she hates the ship name though," vinnie exclaimed, shaking his head. "imma go text her. thank you for not telling anyone else about us."

"well, mia was the one who found out a few weeks ago," thomas said, clearing his throat, "we just didn't say anything."

vinnie pursed his lips. "well, thanks to the two of you for not saying anything to anyone else, i guess."

the twenty two year old nodded. "of course. just be careful vinnie, while mia and i won't say anything, secrets always have a way of coming out."

• ★ •

she speaks!

gimme your favorite songs, i need some recommendations

-n

• ★ •