𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

warnings: someone (not nyla) gets punched? idk if that needs a warning 

• ★ •

a loud knock at nyla's door woke the girl up with a start, also waking up vinnie next to her. 

"who the fuck is that?" vinnie groaned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as nyla got out of bed, slipping on vinnie's shirt and walking to the door, looking through the little peephole.

"it's spencer."

vinnie stiffened, running out to see nyla standing by the door, frozen.

she looked at him, eyes wide, and pointed back into her room, mouthing the words "get in the closet!"

vinnie pouted, but quickly headed back into the room and into the walk in closet as spencer banged on the door again, impatient. 

nyla opened the door for him, spencer brushing past her and walking into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing an energy drink, his back resting against the fridge door. 

"hey spence," nyla said cautiously, nervous of what this conversation would lead to.

spencer looked at her, his eyes dark with anger as he scoffed, looking at nyla. "seriously? hi spence? nyla, you have a lot of fucking explaining to do after last night."

nyla resisted the urge to slap spencer across the face and leaned against the cool marble countertop of her kitchen, acting confused. "what are you talking about?"

"whatever hacker said about you cheating on me? what the hell have you been doing behind my back?"

"weren't you the one who was kissing a blonde at a skatepark a few nights ago? did you really think i wouldn't find out about it?"

spencer slammed his drink on the counter next to him, turning to nyla, the look on his face almost...murderous.

"don't fucking talk to me about that, nyla. you're a shit girlfriend, and she's just a friend that i was hanging out with."

nyla glared at him, furious.

"i'm the shit girlfriend? you made me lose all my best friends and people that i loved, you manipulated me into thinking that you loved me, you hit me, and now you're fucking cheating on me, spencer! i've had fucking enough of you."

it was silent for a minute, nyla's loud outburst shocking both spencer and nyla herself. 

spencer swallowed. "what are you trying to say, nyla?"

"i'm breaking up with you. i'm done with you."

"well fucking finally!" vinnie yelled, walking out of nyla's bedroom with a wide grin on his face. "i didn't think you had the balls to do it, princess."

nyla turned to vinnie her eyes wide. "i told you to stay in the closet," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "why don't you ever listen to me?"

spencer lunged towards vinnie, but nyla stopped him, pushing him away with all her strength and making him trip and almost fall. the boy balanced himself against the marble countertop, looking at vinnie with scowl.

"don't fucking try it, spence," nyla warned. "get out of my house, i don't wanna see you again."

vinnie stepped up behind nyla, still smiling. "you should leave, bitch boy."

"this isn't the end of this," spencer spit out, "i should've known you would've fucked hacker, you're a fucking whore. you're gonna-"

spencer never got to finish his sentence, as vinnie pulled his arm back and punched spencer square in the jaw, making his head fall back.

"that's enough," vinnie said, shaking his hand out, and opening the front door. "get the fuck out, spencer."

the boy massaged his jaw as he stepped out the door, still looking nyla. "you're gonna regre-"

vinnie slammed the door in his face, locking it, and turned to nyla. 

"that was hot," nyla said, grabbing vinnie's hand and examining it to make sure that his knuckles were okay. "you should consider boxing one day. you could probably beat some ass."

vinnie chuckled, walking over to the sink and letting the cold water from the tap run over his hand. "i'm a lover, not a fighter."

nyla scoffed. "right, i totally believe that. you want some ice for your hand?"

vinnie shook his head. "i'm good, but you know what would make me feel better?"

"what is it? i'll get you whatever you need, vin."

"some morning sex."

"oh, fuck no!" nyla laughed, shaking her head. "you can use your hand or something."

vinnie sighed, then rushed towards nyla, throwing her over his shoulder and running towards the bedroom.

"put me down, vinnie!" the girl shrieked, as everything turned upside down, nyla grabbing onto vinnie's body the best she could so she wouldn't fall. "i hate you."

vinnie tossed her onto the bed, the both of them landing with a thump on the blankets. "i'm proud of you," vinnie said after the two of them caught their breath. "you finally broke up with him."

nyla turned to vinnie, a small smile on her face. "i only did it because i knew you were here. i know we don't like each other and shit, but i knew you would be there if he tried to do anything to me."

vinnie smiled back, using his hand to tuck a piece of nyla's hair behind her ear. "i wouldn't let anyone do anything to hurt you."

it was silent, a comfortable silence falling over the two teens.

"now where's the morning sex i was promised?"

• ★ •

she speaks!

bestie vinnie won the boxing match we love that for him!!

 i'm so proud of him <3

also fousey is literally so annoying?? ew

ALSO THANK U FOR 35K READS WTF 

-n

• ★ •