𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄

• ★ •

the cameras had started flashing and the fans had started surrounding all the tiktokers as soon as they walked out of the auditorium and into the main building.

vinnie and nyla maintained a good distance from each other, making sure that no one would be able to get pictures of them together.

since nyla was one of the first people to exit the auditorium, fletcher and a bunch of other people flocked to her, asking many questions and taking pictures with her as a security guard led her to the parking lot.

"nyla! is it true that you're now with kio? did you kiss him?"

nyla sighed, shaking her head.  "no, fletcher, i didn't kiss kio and we're just friends. nothing else."

"what about vinnie? how does it feel to know your relationship is now public? we all thought you hated him!"

nyla shrugged. "vinnie and i are just friends now. we're not together."

"why didn't you talk about vinnie when the tiktokroom posts came out?"

"because it's no ones business other than mine and vinnie's. my snapchat was hacked and that's an invasion of my privacy, and i don't owe anyone an explanation to this things going on in my life."

fletcher nodded, scrolling through his phone to find another question. "so do you think you're going to get back with vinnie anytime soon?"

nyla didn't answer the question since she was taking a picture with a supporter. she waved goodbye to everyone and quickly exited the building, getting into the black vans reserved for her and the other tiktokers. 

• ★ •

"you know, this wasn't what i wanted our first date to be like," vinnie said, looking down at nyla, who was sitting between his legs, her back pressed against his chest.

the pair were sitting on the balcony floor of nyla's hotel room, enjoying the warm ocean breeze outside while eating dinner.

nyla laughed, snuggling into vinnie as she looked up at him, "so what would we have done?"

"well, if i, uh, i hadn't have to take care of elizabeth that day," vinnie said, his cheeks turning red, "i would have brought you sunflowers and rented out your favorite restaurant so we could eat there without anyone bothering us. and then we would've gotten ice cream and i would've drove you around while i played that playlist that we made together that one night. and then we would've gone home and probably fu-"

"okay, that's enough," nyla said, shaking her head with a smile on her face. "while that all sounds wonderful, vin, i don't care what we do as long as i'm with you."

"that was really cheesy," vinnie replied, a smirk on his face. nyla groaned, slapping his thigh lightly.

"i hate you."

"not anymore you don't," vinnie laughed, leaning down and kissing nyla. "i'm happy we're doing this right now."

nyla sighed, a content smile on her face. it was silent for a few minutes, the two of them just watching the ocean waves crashing against the shore.

"why were you so tense today after your weigh in?" nyla asked, breaking the quiet atmosphere.

"i didn't think you would've noticed," vinnie mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "deji just said something and it got me mad."

"do you wanna talk about it?"

"uh, he said he was gonna make sure that you watch when he knocks me out tomorrow."