3. Coincidence

Hermione looked at her reflection on the mirror. She looked beautiful in her blue chiffon long sleeved blouse tucked into checkered gray pants. She matched it with blue heels from Chanel. Hermione took her YSL handbag and left her penthouse.

She Apparated to the building of her new workplace. In less than 2 minutes, Hermione stood in front of the lavish designed building of Dreamland. She took a deep breath before walking into the building. The sound from her heels echoed the hallway. Hermione walked with butterflies lingering in her stomach to the receptionist counter.

The receptionist looked up at Hermione with a warm smile.

"Hermione Jean Granger" Hermione smiled.

"Hi, Ms Granger. Welcome to Dreamland. Your office is at level 13, right in front of the CEO's office"

"Thank you"

Hermione took her staff ID and walked into the elevator. She looked at the design. The entrance is gold, as lavish as the designs inside. Seriously, how much money does the owner made? He must be in his 50s or 60s by now. It's very hard for young people to make money this much these days.

Hermione stepped her feet on the 13th floor. She smiled to everyone who walked passed her. She looked around, looking for the office. She smiled as she saw the board on the door. She stood in front of the door.

Secretary

Hermione closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, something magical happened. Which, doesn't make any sense in Muggle London. She frowned looking at the board on the door.

Secretary Hermione Jean Granger

"What?"

Hermione looked around, no one was there. Was there any magic in this place? She shook her head, brushing her thoughts off. Opening the door, Hermione gasped looking at the beautiful interior design of the office.

She put her handbag on the desk and walked to the end of her office, looking at London city through the glass. What a beautiful city. She sat on her desk, turning on her laptop.

She looked up when she heard a knock.

"Oh, you arrived already, Miss.."

"Granger"

"Ms Granger! Yes, correct. Come, Mr M is on his way"

"Mr M?"

"The CEO. Hurry up"

Hermione took her handbag as she was being dragged out from her office by.. Daphne Clarkson. That's her name. They're now waiting in front of the elevator. Hermione bit her lips nervously while looking down to her heels. Oh no, this is so crazy.

The elevator dinged, alerting them that the CEO has arrived to the floor. This person must be someone with a very big title. How come she can forget to search about this company before working here? Okay, she screwed up.

"Good morning, sir" Daphne bowed to the CEO.

"What's today's schedule?"

Hermione kept her head low. She didn't dare to look at the CEO into his eyes. Daphne clumsily turned on her iPad, mentioning the CEO's schedule. She seemed terrified. He must be a tyranny boss.

".. and meeting your new secretary"

Daphne glanced to Hermione. The CEO seemed to not notice a thing. The CEO held the doorknob of his office, sighing. He remained silent for a while.

"Tell her to be at my office in 5 minutes"

"Yes, sir"

He entered his office without much words. Hermione sighed in relief. Daphne looked at her, giving a nervous smile. Hermione swallowed down her saliva, feeling scared. She looked at Daphne. This is insane.

"I should be inside now"

Daphne nodded. She knocked on the CEO's door, informing him about his new secretary. Hermione mouthed a thank you to Daphne before entering the office.

Hermione's jaw fell apart looking at the interior design of the office. Lavish, too rich for someone who's still in his 20s. She brushed off her thoughts and stayed focus. The CEO is facing his back on her.

"Name" he asks firmly.

Hermione took a deep breath. "Hermione Jean Granger, sir"

The CEO quickly turned to face Hermione. He looked so shock. What was more surprising, the fact that the CEO was Draco Malfoy! Hermione gasped in disbelief, can't believe she's working with her enemy. To be accurate,

Working under his orders.

"You!"

"Yes, me! How did I end up hiring you, Mudblood?!"

Draco didn't remember Hermione was in the list of the people applying for this job. He looked at the girl in front of him. Draco could feel butterflies in his stomach. This Hermione was not the girl with bushy brown hair he used to know, this Hermione is a young lady with beautiful long brown hair and beautiful feature of a woman. He closed his eyes.

Shit, what was I thinking?

"Looks like you don't have any choice but to work with me, Granger"

"Certainly, Malfoy"

"It should be Mr Malfoy for you"

Hermione gritted her teeth, feeling angry. The thought of her working under him is just so ridiculous. He's going to bully her with tons of paperwork. The worst part is, he might ban her from using magic.

"Anyway, how is your Weaselbee?"

Hermione held herself from making a face. She knew Draco is trying to make fun of Ron. She kept her face natural, trying to act professional. Draco gave his usual Malfoy smirk before sitting on his chair. He looked her Hermione.

"He's fine. I don't care about him"

Draco could sense that Hermione and Ron already broke up. He smirked before looking up at her. That made it easier then.

"Pardon me? What did you say?"

"Nothing" Draco cursed himself mentally. He must've said it loud for Hermione to hear him. He stood up and walked towards Hermione. He played with her long, silky hair. He touched her soft cheek, which sent shiver to her spine.

"Draco" Hermione whispered.

"Don't you think it's a coincidence? You broke up with Weaselbee and meeting me?"

Hermione swallowed down her nervousness. Draco's finger is still tracing down her jaw. He decreased their distance and Hermione, who seemed to be paralyzed, didn't move an inch from him. Draco's grey eyes bore into Hermione's brown ones. His eyes fell to her lips.

"Don't go back to Weasley, Hermione"

Draco whispered before pulling Hermione for a kiss. He pinned Hermione to the wall so that she won't push him away. Hermione stopped pushing, replying to the sweet kiss instead. Her hands ran through Draco's platinum blonde hair.

Draco's arms embraced Hermione's tiny waist, kissing her deeper. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting every inch of her. Hermione wrapped her arms around Draco's neck, craving for more of his touch. Draco bit her lower lip playfully.

"Draco" Hermione moaned softly.

They broke the kiss after a while. Draco leaned his forehead against Hermione's, breathing hard. Hermione was also arranging her breath. Not gonna lie, that was the best kiss she ever had in her life. Not from her ex lover, but instead, from someone she used to hate for her whole lifetime.

"I won't go back to Ronald"

Hermione gave Draco a quick kiss before leaving his office. Draco touched his lips. He can't believe what he just did. He fucking kissed someone who he has insulted as a Mudblood during school years. He checked the mirror, smirking at the stain of Hermione's lipstick.

"That was nice"

*****

Oops, went a bit spicy there!

Sorry for any grammatical error. English is not my first language hehe.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Hope all of you enjoy your day! I love you all!