20. Sectumsempra

"What's a Death Eater doing in my family house?"

There stood Ron, smirking evilly at Draco. His hatred for the blonde guy went too deep knowing that he actually dated Hermione. He would totally freak out if he knew about the marriage. Draco tightened the grip on his wand, giving Ron an emotionless look before his lips quirked up to the right. He stepped forward.

"Had no idea about my arrival here?"

"No"

"Same as yours"

"What? Victorie's birthday?"

"Yeah"

"But how?"

"Granger"

Draco said carelessly, trying to see the reaction on Ron's face. He seemed confused, didn't seem to get the meaning to the Granger. Draco chuckled darkly, as expected from a stupid bastard. He turned to look at the window and found Hermione looking at him. She looked scared.

"No, not Granger. She's Malfoy now"

"Stupefy!"

Ron threw a Stunning Jinx towards Draco, feeling angry. Draco was thrown to the entrance of The Burrow. He could clearly hear footsteps from upstairs. He turned to look and saw Hermione. She drew her wand out, feeling worried for him. She dropped to her knees, trying to help him.

"Get into hiding, Hermione"

"No! You're hurt, i can't leave you in pain here"

"Relax, it was just a Stunning Jinx and I managed to dodge away"

"Draco, no. We have to fight together"

"Fuck— Arghh!"

A scream echoed the whole place as Ron performed the Cruciatus Curse on his greatest enemy. Hermione screamed a bit, can't bear to see her husband in pain. Draco looked at her, holding his tears. He gave her the look to get back into the house. Hermione shook her head before drawing her wand out. She paced towards Ron with explosive anger.

"How dare you, Ronald Weasley!"

"Incarcerous!"

"Argh!"

Hermione fell to the ground with ropes wrapping around her body. Draco stood up after receiving Harry's help to break the jinx. He could feel his legs burning with pain, but it pained him more to see Hermione being tied into the ropes. Ron drew his wand higher, tightening the ropes on Hermione. A loud shriek could be heard from Hermione.

Malfoy Manor.

"No one touch my wife, you fucking bastard! Funnunculus!"

In an instant, Ron screamed because of pain. He felt like his skin was tearing out from his flesh, his skin was burning. Draco stepped closer to Ron, making the curse harder. He could see pain in Ron's eyes. He didn't know why, but he enjoyed it. Hermione looked at Harry, asking him to stop the blonde and ginger head to stop duelling.

"Finite"

The ropes binding all over Hermione's body disappeared, the burning skin of Ronald reduced to its normal state. Draco turned to Harry, drawing his wand. Harry asked Hermione to stay inside. Duelling with Malfoy will always be fun for him. He drew out his wand, pointing it at Draco. His eyes were filled with rage. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Serpensotia"

"Engorgio"

The serpent produced by Draco grew larger as Harry used the Engorgement Charm. They both looked at each other. Draco looked at Harry with devilish look, asking him to control the serpent. Harry smiled before saying something in Parseltongue. The serpent went closer to Ron, the ginger guy gave a frightened look. Oh, no. Not the serpent.

"Harry, no! What are you doing?!"

"I'm not that mean, Ron. Leave or it'll eat you alive"

"You know I come here for Hermione. Fuck you, Malfoy!"

"Listen to Potter, Weaselbee. Leave or it'll eat you alive"

Draco gave a very dark smirk. Harry looked at Draco. Oh, he was playing around. They weren't even planning to kill Ron. Mrs Weasley will be mad because she couldn't get that bastard first. Suddenly, Hermione ran out and drew out her wand. She pointed it to the big serpent.

"Vipera Evanesca"

The serpent disappeared. She ran into Draco's arms, only to cause more fire inside of Ron. Draco still has his wand out, in case Ron attack Hermione or any bad possibilities. Ron looked at Hermione who was hugging Draco. He smirked.

"Hooking with a traitor now?"

"Ron!" Harry warned.

"So, you two are married? Surprisingly not surprised. You broke up with me and run into a fucking traitor? You married a fucking Death Eater, Hermione!"

"He is not a Death Eater, Ronald! You don't have any right to judge him because of his past, you fucking cheater!"

Ron was taken aback with Hermione's answer. His ego was too high for him to admit everything was his fault. Draco held Hermione closer by pulling his waist, only to watch Ron's reaction. Hermione looked at Draco he gave her the look play along.

Hermione drew her wand, trying to attack Ron.

"Immo—"

"Expelliarmus!"

Hermione's wand flew into the house. Draco looked at her, Hermione looked scared. Salvio Hexia. Draco casted the spell in his mind before protecting Hermione using the spell. The Hex-Protection Charm. He looked at Ron. He didn't come here to play, for sure.

"Sad, Weasley? Sad to see your girl hooking up with me? Well, it's not her loss when you cheated on her"

"You know nothing, Malfoy! Stupefy!"

Draco protected himself from the spell. Few spells were thrown by Ron and Draco managed to protect both him and Hermione from receiving the curses. Including Cruciatus and Imperius Curses. The Unforgivable Curses won't work just because of a person's feelings. Draco smirked.

"Do you think you can use Cruciatus Curse on me, Weasley?!"

"Sectumsempra!"

Draco managed to dodge away but not Hermione. The curse hit her at instant, causing her to lose balance. Hermione fell to the ground, with blood coming out from her chest. As if someone just crossed a sharp blade on her. Hermione had a heart time breathing. Draco looked down, feeling panic. He forgot that Sectumsempra can go against the Hex-Protection Charm.

Bill, Charlie, Percy, George, Ginny and Mrs Weasley came with their wands out. Ron looked scared. He would probably be dead if Mr Weasley was there. Charlie asked the other to corner Ron around as he approached Draco and the hardly breathing Hermione. He touched the blood coming out from her.

"Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur"

"Will she be okay, Charlie?"

"Take her home. If there's anything bad happen, take her to St Mungo's as soon as possible. For a while, don't bring her to The Burrow at all. We will have a murder here" Charlie stated darkly.

Draco nodded and took Hermione's limb body into his muscular arms. "Accio wand" Draco summoned Hermione's wand before both of them Apparated away from the place. It was all his fault. Hermione was so weak and it was all because of him. Because of someone like him.

Because he's a Death Eater.

********
What am I even thinking? Hope you enjoy this messy chapter! Feel free to leave any Dramione suggestions.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Don't forget to vote and comment down below! ♥