54. Untold Confession

Theodore Nott-Pansy Parkinson Special

Both Hermione and Draco collapsed 10 feet away from each other as they Apparated away from the manor. Hermione grunted slowly as her back slammed the earth. Oh my God, that was so painful. She turned her head to look at the sky, realizing that she has no clue where were they. She saw Draco lying few feet away from her, but she was too tired to check on his condition. Her breathing was rapid as if she was running away from mad stray dogs.

Hermione got to her feet and fixed her robes as she looked at Draco who was also fixing his black robes. She stopped approaching him as she realized what he was doing. Draco pulled up his left sleeve roughly and conjured the Dark Mark on the sky. Hermione stood froze, she can't do anything. She has no wand and she was pretty sure Draco didn't pick it up when they Apparated away from the manor. Her limbs felt weak as she approached him. Draco fixed his robes as he looked at Hermione.

"You.. you killed her. You killed Parkinson"

"You're welcome"

"What? You killed Parkinson! You murdered her, Draco!" Hermione bellowed.

"Are you expecting me to sit and just watch her kill you?! If I'm not mistaken, her plan was to gouge your eyes out, make you blind and use Cruciatus to torture you before killing you! You expect me to sit as if I'm watching a movie?!"

"I don't ask you to kill her! Nott loves her!"

"Nott will be fine. Parkinson's death won't affect him"

Hermione looked at Draco with a total shock and disbelief. He didn't see Theo shouting at Pansy just because of her excessive care towards him. He didn't hear Pansy blaming her for everything. He didn't hear Pansy telling everyone about her feelings for Draco. He didn't see how determined Pansy was to kill her. He didn't care about Theo who was mourning at the manor. He didn't care. He didn't want to care. There was a glint of anger in Hermione's eyes. She looked at Draco before letting out a heavy breath.

"Nott will never get away from her death" 

**************

"Pansy! Pansy, no! Pansy, wake up!"

"Nott, she's.."

"No! She's not dead! It wasn't a Killing Curse! The color was different!"

Blaise felt the guilty burdening his shoulders as he looked at Pansy who was lying lifeless on Theo's lap. She wasn't moving and her skin was pale, she was cold as ice. Theo's eyes fell to Pansy's injured arm. She was also trying to remove her Dark Mark. His tears fell looking at the Mark slowly disappearing. He hugged her tightly as he begged her to come back to life. He knew it was a Killing Curse, but he refused to believe it. He didn't want to believe what he had just witnessed. He wanted to remove the memory.

His best friend killed the woman he loved.

His best friend killed his first love.

"Pansy, I know you're alive. Please, please wake up"

Theo whispered silently as tears threatened to spill more. He can't bear losing her. He lost his mother, his father killed her. But he can't lose Pansy. If he lose her, then that's the end of his life. He lost the love of his life. He has nowhere to go. He has nothing. He lost everything. Slowly, he levitated Pansy's corpse and let the girls help. He went straight upstairs and headed to a room in the West Wing written Pansy Parkinson. It was her own room.