36. The Only Solution

Time is flying fast, the Aurors are still observing every single places in England to find the remaining Death Eaters. It's been one month since Narcissa and Draco hid from the Ministry people. Draco can neither go to his office nor attend meetings with the board members. Everything was done by Hermione as the mother and son stayed securely at home. Winky has been such a good help since Hermione started managing Dreamland.

Draco was pacing back and forth in the library, his light footsteps echoed the whole dimmed place. Narcissa and Hermione gave a look of annoyance at the wizard in front of them as he kept making disturbing noises. The witches were looking through some books about Dark Magic to find any other way to help Draco.

Draco's left hand knocked the desk next to him, causing the peculiar stack of books to fall down. At the moment, he just didn't seem to care much. He sat on the couch and placed his left arm on the armrest, taking a look at the Dark Mark. He didn't care anymore about the pain because it's like a part of his life right now. He can't get rid of the pain, so he decided to go with it until they find the solution.

"Mistress, there is a letter for you" Winky Apparated in front of Narcissa. The blonde woman frowned.

"Do you know who?"

"It was written there as Andromeda Tonks"

"Thanks, Winky. You can leave"

Winky nodded her head and left. Narcissa flipped the envelope, wasn't expecting for Andromeda to find her. Draco eyed the brown envelope suspiciously, questioning how did Andromeda find his mother. He knew that woman, the woman who betrayed his mother's family for the sake of a Muggle-born guy. Narcissa tore the envelope open, a thick piece of parchment fell to her lap. Hermione turned to Narcissa.

"What is—"

"How did Aunt Andy find you, mother?"

"I sent her letter first"

"You've gone mad, have you? You could get caught! The letter might end elsewhere!"

Narcissa sighed before casting a Silencing Charm on Draco. She unfolded the parchment, reading the words written by Andromeda to the answer of her letter a week ago.

Cissy,

I've just received the letter yesterday and I believe your owl has been flying for days so I decided to take care of him for a while and treat him.

First of all, I never thought you would send a letter to me after whole these years. I thought it just stopped there. But that's not the actual matter I want to discuss about. Usually I won't help but I know how much you loved your son. And remember, I want to help Draco, not you. You're only informing him what type of help should be done.

You said to me if it kept giving pain, he will go insane and die. And you met Katrina to ask about Draco's future and she told you the same as your own prediction. As a mother, I think you know your son well and I hope you're wary of any type of consequences. Some may let to his death, some may let to his capture of the Ministry gits.

I heard that his wife is Hermione Granger, is that true? You have to stop her from helping Draco with his Mark. She can't do anything about it because it was beyond her magic skills. I know that young lady, she's the brightest witch of her age. It would be a big surprise if she didn't try to help him at all.

You said to me about Katrina. I know it's risky but you have to go back to Malfoy Manor. I know the Aurors and Dementors were keeping a tight guard around every entrance of the place, but I'm sure you know your place better despite on the damage Voldemort had done years ago. Go back to Malfoy Manor. Katrina's prediction will never be at false. There must be something that he could find to stop the pain. I know there is. The only solution is to go Malfoy Manor. Trust me, Cissy.