61. Return

"Draco! Let's play with this!"

Teddy jumped and showed Draco his old dragon toys collection in a big box. Draco laughed as he fixed Scorpius's hair who he was still holding as if he didn't want to let go. He took his wand and summoned the box towards him as Teddy ran to sit on his left lap. He began taking out a toy version of Swedish Short-Snout. The little boy started making weird noises as he ran around the drawing room with the toy.

"Umm" Scorpius rested his small head on Draco's broad chest.

Draco giggled softly as he realized his son was sleepy. He kissed they boy's head and took him to the kitchen with Teddy following him. He saw Hermione, Narcissa and Andromeda laughing while preparing the food for dinner. Narcissa turned and smiled at him. He pointed to the sleepy Scorpius— unsure of what he was supposed to do. Narcissa laughed at this.

"Come here, granny's sweet boy"

"Umm"

Scorpius gave a small pout as Draco handed him to Narcissa's arms. He was probably still hoping to be in his father's arms for few more minutes. Draco turned around the counter and kissed Hermione on the cheeks, causing her to blush furiously. He took a seat at the vacant stool and put Teddy on his lap. Andromeda smiled at them.

"You're having so much fun with the boys?"

"A lot. This boy here can't stop going over my old toys and I must confess, I've already forgotten I owned so much toys back when I was a child" he pointed to Teddy who was still holding the dragon toy.

"It wasn't my fault you demanded for a bloody dragon, Draco. Your father literally had to comfort you with a bloody box of toy dragons to silent you from talking about real dragons"

Draco went red in the face as Hermione and Andromeda laughed at him. Hermione smiled looking at how Scorpius can't sit still in Narcissa's arms— kept making incoherent noises to be back in Draco's arms. The older witch scowled as she handed back the baby to Draco. He was quite attached to him even though they just met few hours ago. Like, really meeting each other.

"You literally stole my sweet boy from me, Draco" Narcissa pouted.

"I didn't steal anything, Scorpius's my son" Draco smirked teasingly at his mother.

"Yeah, whatever. How is he so attached to you when you literally just met few hours ago?"

"It's what you called father and son relationship, Mother"

Narcissa rolled her eyes and continued to watch both Scorpius and Teddy who were on Draco's lap. Hermione stood up and walked to the sink to wash some of the utensils that weren't in use anymore. As she walked up to the sink, she could feel Draco's eyes lingered on her from the back. She didn't know why, but she just could feel him looking at her intently. She ignored the feelings and went on to wash the utensils.

She could hear laughter behind her. Just as she was reaching for another empty goblet, she felt an arm wrapping possessively around her waist. She stilled at her spot as Draco took the goblet away from her before nuzzling his nose to the crook of her neck.

"Draco" she stated firmly.

"Darling, as I can recalled, we have house-elves in this manor. So, why don't you let them finish the work? We can go upstairs and do some work outs" he kissed her jaw swiftly.

"Draco, everyone's still here" she whispered back as her cheeks turned crimson.

"So?" Draco smirked as his hand went lower from her waist.

"Okay, get a room, both of you! You don't want the children to see that, alright?" Andromeda interrupted them and slapped Draco's hand away from Hermione's back. Draco scowled as he moved back to sit at the stool next to Narcissa. His mother slapped his shoulder, asking him to control his behaviour in front of the children. Draco flinched at Narcissa's hard slap before returning his gaze at Hermione who was facing his back. Andromeda eyed him with a fierce stare— he quickly looked away.

"Thanks, Dromeda"

"No problem. That git really need to control himself sometimes"

"Wonder where he got that trait"

"Something about the Malfoys, I believe. Possessive and unable to control sometimes. Ah, Lucius was also like that when we were younger. Used to be all possessive with a freaking 15 years old Cissy. I still remember the way I kicked him so hard when he touched just below Narcissa's waist back in the day"

Andromeda was surely overprotective towards her sisters.

Hermione chuckled softly as she continued washing the utensils. They continued with a dinner filled with loud chattering of Teddy sharing his knowledge about the books he recently read— he really was into reading. All of them roared in laughter when Teddy changed his nose and mouth to look like a duck's beak. Hermione smiled as she fed Scorpius his food. Draco smiled as he looked at them. He cocked his head to the left as Andromeda nudged his stomach using her elbow. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at his aunt.

"What?"

"Don't make me kick you like how I did to your father, alright?"

"Meaning?" he said, looking utterly confused.

"Control yourself or I might kick you so hard just like when your father was 17, Draco"

"Yeah, fine. Whatever, Aunt"

Hermione shook her head as she saw Draco rolling his eyes at something Andromeda just said to him. She continued to feed Scorpius as her head lingered back to what Draco said in the kitchen— he really had the nerve to act so bold like that. She wasn't sure if Narcissa and Andromeda heard what he said, but she hoped they didn't— it would be too embarrassing for her.

"Hermione, you should get some rest. You look tired after your suicide mission with the Potter boy to the Ministry" Narcissa said.

"What suicide mission?" Draco looked up from his plate.

"It's none of your business" Andromeda said sternly.

Hermione smiled at her mother-in-law. She was quite right. Hermione felt listless with all of her thoughts but when she saw Draco, all of the listlessness left her body instantly. She stopped feeding Scorpius as the baby yawned. His amber eyes looked at Draco, as if he wanted to be in Draco's arms. Draco stood up and took Scorpius into his arms. Scorpius lied comfortably in his arms and closed his eyes. He was surely very sleepy after a very long day.

"I will take him upstairs and put him into a comfortable sleep"

"Please do. Hermione, you should get some rest too, okay?"

Hermione nodded and thanked Narcissa. They finished their dinner as Draco went upstairs to put Scorpius into sleep. The elves appeared to take all of the dishes. Draco has probably asked them to clean the table so that the ladies can get some long rest. Hermione strode upstairs and headed to the bedroom she and Draco shared in Malfoy Manor.

She headed into her walk-in closet and removed all of her clothes. She grabbed the bathrobe and left to the bathroom. All of them returned to Malfoy Manor as Narcissa said she missed the wizarding community. All of their important stuffs have been brought back with the help of Harry and Ginny. Andromeda were still contemplating with her decision to move in or go back to her cottage in the outskirts of London.

Hermione dried her hair with her wand and tamed them to make them look less bushy. She washed her face with the water and walked out from the bathroom with the Slytherin green bathrobe she was wearing. She slipped quickly into the closet as she realized Draco wasn't in their room. She looked up to her sleepwear and grabbed a midnight blue satin sleeping gown and began removing her bathrobe. Just when she reached below her breasts, she heard a familiar husky voice.

"My, my. Hello, darling"

She cocked her head to the back and saw Draco staring at her with a smirk. Hermione gulped.

**********
Comment down your thoughts on this chapter!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Bye and see you all very soon with the smut hehe,,