18. Everything Went Wrong

Nothing seemed to be okay up till now. Ever since the first day, the newlyweds had never been in good terms. Narcissa wasn't even surprised because she expected it to happen. Like, who would want to be involved in a freaking arranged marriage? Or like what Draco said, forced marriage.

"Granger! My office, now!"

Draco's voice echoed the whole hallway of the 13th floor. Hermione flinched as she heard his voice. She looked at Daphne who was sitting at the desk across her. Daphne gave a little smile, not sure of what to say to Hermione. Hermione picked up her courage and walked to Draco's office.

She entered the lavish designed office only to find files and papers all around the floor. Draco's sleeves were rolled up, revealing his Dark Mark. Hermione picked up courage to walk closer, she never see this side of her husband. Yeah, husband. Like it or not, that's the truth.

Draco's platinum blonde hair was messy, his face was a total mess. His eyes showed how much of anger has been inside him. Hermione wandered, what's gotten into him this time? She wasn't even like this on her period every months. Draco shot Hermione a death glare.

"What's this rubbish you submitted to me?" He asked firmly, trying to control his rage.

"The reports you asked" Hermione replied calmly, not intending to argue more.

"Fuck that answer of yours! You're telling me this is a report?! Are you fucking serious, Hermione Granger?!"

Hermione flinched, feeling tears at the end of her eyes. Draco cursed and sworn a lot since they got married which terrified her sometimes. She blinked quickly, trying to get rid of her tears. She dared herself to look right into Draco's silver grey eyes. They looked scary as if he could kill someone with looks.

"Answer me, Granger"

Draco looked into Hermione's beautiful honey brown orbs, feeling tempted. The only way to get rid of the thoughts of touching her is to get mad at her for no big reason. But this time, he was totally angry because of the stupid reports she submitted through email. Draco took a deep breath.

"Answer me now, Granger!"

"Return the email and let me fix it! You can just tell me properly! I do have feelings too, Malfoy! Ignoring you at dinnertime doesn't mean I have no feelings! Just tell me to do it all over again, you fucking stupid ferret!"

Hermione stormed out from Draco's office with tears streaming down from her eyes. Draco sat at his chair, feeling attacked. He was speechless, Hermione looked hurt with his words. He was being to harsh on her just now. Draco kicked the desk and cursed himself.

He looked at Hermione who was entering her office through the glass connecting them. She collapsed to the floor and cried. Her tears could be heard from his office. Draco looked at Daphne who was trying to help Hermione. He shot a death look, asking her to go back to work. Draco sighed. He can't make her cry or Potter will kill him with his bare hands.

"Dammit!"

Draco stormed out of his office and made his way into Hermione's. Pulling his sleeves down to cover the Mark, he stopped at the door. Hermione would probably kick him out, he knew it. But.. it's not wrong trying right? He sighed before making his way into the medium sized office.

There sat Hermione, crying on the floor next to her couch. Draco's eyes wandered around the lavish designed office. His eyes fell onto Hermione's desk. Tons of files were arranged neatly, from the simplest to the hardest tasks he's given her. Suddenly, he felt guilty for giving her to much work. He walked towards his wife.

"Granger, I'm sorry"

He whispered, sitting on the couch. Hermione was still crying, she didn't even bother to look up to Draco. That sorry meant nothing to her. He will get mad again and again and in the end, they'll stop the wedding. Isn't that normal if you got involved in a forced marriage? Draco sighed.

"Granger, I said I'm sorry"

"Get out, Malfoy"

"I'm truly sorry. Can't you just forgive me?"

"Just get out. I don't wanna see you at all. Just do your work and let me finish mine. Get out and mind your own business"

Hermione stood on her heels, trying to walk to her desk. When she was about to walk away from Draco who was sitting on the couch, Draco managed to pull her back that caused her to land on his lap. Draco held tight her hands, forgetting about the boundaries they'd promise to not cross few weeks ago. Hermione tried to release her hands.

"Don't cross your limit, Malfoy"

"Well, sadly I did"

"Let me go"

"Not until you accept my apology"

"Just let me go. I have works to do"

"No, Granger. You're my wife. I never apologise to anyone except you. So, please. Please forgive me"

Hermione continued to cry, but this time, she buried her head on Draco's chest to muffle her cry. Forgetting about their boundaries, Hermione hugged Draco and cried harder. Draco's hand slowly went up to caress Hermione's back. He tried to stop her cry with tons of I'm sorry being whispered into her ears.

Day by day, everything went wrong. None of them wanted to drop their ego and apologize. But today, Draco did. Showing how much concern he has for Hermione. He didn't know what feeling is this, but he both loved and hated himself for it. It was the same feeling he felt before when Bellatrix tortured Hermione right in from of him in Malfoy Manor.

"Granger, look at me"

"What?" she asked, in between her cries.

Draco sighed before embracing her with his strong muscular arms. He moved a bit, looking at Hermione's red eyes. His white shirt stuck to his body because of Hermione's tears. He could see a tint of blush on her face as she faced his chest. Draco smiled secretly before wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry, Granger. That was the only way for me—" Draco stopped, didn't want to think much about the butterflies inside him.

Hermione looked up into Draco's eyes. He was looking at her as if he wanted to tell her something. Something that has been kept inside him for no one knows how many years. Draco looked away, trying to throw the feelings out of him. Hermione wrapped her arms around Draco's neck, her honey brown orbs meeting the silver grey ones.

"Kiss me" Hermione whispered, slightly blushing.

Draco didn't need to be told twice. He pulled Hermione closer and crashed his lips on hers. His fingers ran through her wavy brown hair, caressing them softly. Hermione's fingers ran through Draco's platinum blonde hair, messing them up. Only she can do that without him getting mad. They kissed passionately for few moments on the couch.

Draco licked Hermione's lips, asking for permission. Hermione gasped, making Draco's tongue explored every single inch of her mouth. They kissed and kissed passionately, forgetting all of their works to be completed. They broke the kiss, breathing hard. Hermione looked down, too shy to meet Draco in his eyes.

Hermione, look at me"

Draco whispered before putting his finger under her chin. Their eyes met. Draco smiled while Hermione's cheeks continued to go red. Draco laughed a little before kissing Hermione's forehead softly. He held Hermione's hands, smirking at her blushing cheeks. They both looked at each other in the eyes.

"Let's forget about the second rule"

******
Another chapter updated!

I'm sorry about previous chapters, too many swearing which can trigger some people. I hope all of you are fine with the language I'm using. (A bit in this chapter)

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Hope everyone is doing fine!