57. Grimmauld Place

Grimmauld Place.

Both Narcissa and Andromeda seemed very confused. Hermione stood up from her position, holding onto the rail next to her. She looked around the drawing room before turning to the sisters. She frowned at them.

"You chose Grimmauld Place?" she asked Andromeda.

"No. It was supposed to be my house"

"Oh, but how.."

"Hermione?"

Hermione turned to her back, pushing her curls as she heard a familiar voice. She turned to her back and saw Ginny in a satin pyjama with her ginger hair tied up into a messy bun. Ginny looked at Hermione and widened her eyes seeing the other people behind her.

"What.. what's going on here?"

Ginny gave a look that showed she has no slightest idea at what's happening. Hermione could feel the tension when she realized the way the young witch was looking at her mother-in-law. The rivalry between Malfoy and Weasley. She should've expected that.

"What time is it, Ginny?"

"8.30 am. I thought all of you are in France, escaping from the Aurors?"

"Urm, yes. Is Harry here?"

"No. He went to work just now"

"And why are you still in your PJ's?"

"Tidying the bed and laundry"

Ginny eyed Hermione suspiciously. Her eyes moved to Narcissa and Andromeda, her gaze showed a great look of dislike. Narcissa held herself from sneering back at the young witch, realizing how rude she acted. Andromeda snapped a sharp look at Ginny, causing her to look away. Ginny never liked Andromeda.

"Have a seat. I'll make some drinks"

Hermione watched Ginny disappearing into the kitchen as she took her seat. Andromeda was still looking around the place. Narcissa was observing the artefacts at the display. The heirloom of Black. Hermione caught a family photo of Orion, Walburga, Sirius and Regulus. The brothers looked like they were in early years of Hogwarts. 11 and 12.

"Potter take care of this house?"

"Sirius gave this house to him. Including that annoying house-elf "

"Kreacher?" Andromeda asked.

There was a popping sound and Kreacher appeared. Hermione jerked back, feeling shock to see that elf. She disliked that elf a lot. Never miss a chance to call her and Ron with names even after Harry warning him not to do so. Kreacher sneered at him, he was looking older than ever.

"What is this filthy Mudblood doing in Master's house?"

"Kreacher" Andromeda hummed.

Kreacher turned to his back, almost collapsing as he saw the sisters observing him. Andromeda sneered at him, realizing that this elf only called Hermione as a Mudblood because of the strict beliefs of blood purity in Black family. Narcissa was sitting quietly next to her sister.

"Missus Andromeda and Missus Narcissa. Is there anything Kreacher is to do?"

"There is. Don't call your guest a Mudblood" Narcissa crossed her arm, bubble of fury crept inside her.

"Kreacher is sorry. Kreacher is not doing it again"

"Well, if you say then"

Kreacher nodded to the sisters before walking to the shelves, cleaning the dust. Kreacher didn't seem to be very pleased to serve in the house as there were no more Black family member in the house.aning the dust there. Hermione snapped her eyes at the direction of few pictures on the wall. She realized that most of them were Harry's and Ginny's. She smiled at all those pictures.