38. Sisters in Duel

"Stupefy!"

A shot of red spark came from a wand. It wasn't Draco's or Narcissa's, but someone else. The Stunning Jinx hit one of the Aurors right square in his chest. Hermione's eyes snapped at the familiar silhouette. Long black hair falling down to her shoulder with a tucked in buttoned up blouse with a comfortable cotton white skirt, Hermione recognized the person in one look. So did Narcissa and Draco.

"Andro?"

"Andromeda?"

"Aunt Andy?"

Andromeda gave a look at Narcissa and signalled her to focus on the duel. Narcissa gave a slight nod before continue to block millions of spells from the Aurors. They didn't really have a plan to capture her and Draco, they wanted to kill them. The whole Wizarding World loathed the Malfoy generation so much right now. Draco joined the duel, glaring at Hermione to make sure she wasn't involved. But he was totally wrong. It's absurd for that witch to not take part. She would always try to help.

"Stupefy!" Draco snapped.

"Expelliarmus!" Dawlish attacked back, but they managed to dodge away.

"Funnunculus!" Narcissa hit Florian right on his chest, causing the wizard to scream in pain as his body started to feel like he was burning furiously.

"Incarcerous!" Shacklebolt tried to attack Narcissa but the spell dodged away as Andromeda stepped in front. Her eyes were burning with fury. If look could kill, then Shacklebolt would probably be lifeless on the wooden floor. Shacklebolt seemed shock with Andromeda. He didn't realize the woman was there. He lowered his wand, snapping his eyes at both Andromeda and Narcissa.

"Ms Granger, Mrs Tonks, what are both of you doing? They're Death Eaters"

"I'm pretty aware about the situation, Minister. I have respect for you, but it doesn't mean you can attack my sister"

"And you, Ms Granger? What are you doing here?"

"They're my family, Minister. I see no reason for you to capture them as they were not involved in the Battle of Hogwarts"

Hermione lowered her wand but when she saw how tensed the muscles of Andromeda's arm, she raised her wand back. She can't be so lousy just because few Ministry people were part of the Order. Narcissa and Draco was wary about the situation, but she was surprised at how relaxed Draco looked. It was as if he planned for the Ministry people to come and get him. When Andromeda was about to say another word, Draco stepped in front of her.

"I don't mind if you want to talk about your stupid Order thing, but can we continue the duel?"

Draco asked with a boring look plastered on his face. Before anyone could ever realize it, Florian managed to break the jinx and a spark of Stunning Jinx flew across the room. Draco turned and snapped a look full of hatred. He held his wand firmly before attacking the Aurors who outnumbered the 4 of them. He can't believe they actually took many Aurors to capture them.

"You fucking planned to capture us! Stupefy!"

Dawlish managed to dodge Draco's Stunning Jinx but it hit the other Auror with the name Travis. He hissed in anger before storming forward to duel with Draco one to one. Draco smirked, carelessly blocking all of the spells being shot to him. A Immobulus almost hit him, but he managed to dodge away and it accidentally hit the expensive vase at the corner of the room. He glanced for a quick second and realized his mother was duelling with Florian. His eyes flickered in fury.

"Stupefy!"

The jinx hit Florian right square on his chest as the paralyzed body crumbled to the floor. Narcissa flinched as she looked at Draco who was duelling with Travis. She felt worried. She knew how strong Travis was compared to Draco even though the two were just 3 years apart. Draco was blocking all of Travis's unstoppable spells, as if he was losing the control of his wand.