47. Mosmorde

The fire swept furiously through the thick woods of Massachusetts. Less than 15 wizards and witches in black robes Apparated and Disapparated as they Stunned all of the Muggles asking for help. Aurors were flying on their brooms, trying to catch all the figures in the mysterious black robes from escaping again. Voices of terror, panic and devastation could be heard as few corpses were lying on the road, cold and lifeless. Pale and weak. There were also voices of excitement and happiness looking at the dead bodies.

Dark wizards and witches were running away from the Ministry people as they shot all of the curses, hexes and jinxes that came into their mind. The leader shot a Cruciatus Curse towards the Muggle wizard trying to chase them. Sounds of body crumpling to the ground with a scream of excruciating pain echoed their ears. Voices of Aurors were getting louder as they ran further. The leader tripped on his black robe, causing his mask to latch off and his hood to fall from covering his head. All of his small crew of villains seemed shock.

The dark wizard who accidentally exposed his identity remained silent. There was no expression shown on his face except for vengeance and hatred. He was filled with hatred to torture and kill. He smirked as he saw Aurors running, trying to get to him. He looked around, realizing that all of his crew were taking careful steps, wary about the appearance of Aurors. He smirked before letting out an evil laugh as the Aurors appeared in front of him.

All of the Aurors seemed shock looking at the Dark wizard in front of them. From the dark wizard's view, there's only a person he could recognize among all the stupid Aurors. Head of Aurors, Harry Potter was standing at the left, wand pointed at him. He laughed cockily as he pulled up his sleeve, showing the Dark Mark carved into his arm. He took his wand and poked it on the Mark before pointing it to the sky.

"Mosmorde!"

His voice echoed the whole forest, causing the Aurors to leave with great terror on their faces. The Dark Mark was conjured by none other than the former Death Eater. The Dark Mark was seen on a peaceful night by a cruel villain. All of his followers appeared from their hiding, facing him with great terror. Putting on both his hood and mask, he led all of the wizards and witches away from the chaos.

.
.

"NO!"

Narcissa screamed with obvious terror written on her face. She was drenched in her own sweat. Her heartbeat rate was too rapid from the normal speed and she was breathing heavily as if she's been on a 10 km marathon. She looked around to find anything odd, but there was nothing. Everything was the same. The sun has rose about half an hour ago.

After taking a bath, Narcissa slipped into a simple and elegant long black dress with beads of emerald green pearls circling her waist. She sat in front of the mirror at her vanity, muttering Scourgify to braid her hair. Her chocolate brown eyes flickered to a photo frame on the table. It was a picture of Lucius holding Draco and hugging her 20 years ago. There were like the happiest family on earth years ago. It all stopped when Lucius went for the mission to find the missing prophecy.

She put her wand at the rubber band on her dress and took a moment to tidy up the bed with no magic. It turned out to be like that only because she wanted to distract herself from the nightmare she had few moments ago. They felt so absurd. Voldemort was dead and someone conjured the Dark Mark? What's the real intention? If only she could see the face of the guy conjuring the Dark Mark. She tilted her head as she heard a walking noise.

"Good morning, Granny Cissy!"

"Good morning, Teddy. Have you bathe?"

Narcissa squatted down next to Teddy, smiling warmly. She became really fond of her sister's grandson these days. Teddy slept with her sometimes and it brought peace to her. Everytime Teddy slept with her, the nightmare won't come. Maybe she should just ask Andromeda to let Teddy sleep with her every night. She took Teddy into her arms as they headed downstairs.