33. The Discussion

Two weeks passed since the outburst of rage between Draco and Hermione. Nothing has been good since then. Hermione woke to prepare breakfast and left to her room only to find out one hour later the food remained untouched as Draco was already back at his office. It was all the same. Making the breakfast, cleaning them away, eating lunch and dinner alone, cleaning everything by herself. Not even any single words shared with the blonde. It was as if the boundaries were about to rise again.

The effects from the fight got worse as both of them started acting immature towards each other. They avoided each other at unavoidable places like the stairs or the hallway of their rooms. If Hermione was using the stairs, Draco would Apparate so they wouldn't be using the same thing. If Draco was walking at the hallway heading to the stairs, Hermione will wait in her room until the stairs remained empty again. It totally sounded ridiculous, but they had no idea how much the unintentional insult hit Hermione.

"He bloody called you that again?"

"Gin. He had his reasons"

"Bloody hell. Not this again"

"He got nightmares, Gin. Please"

Ginny's smooth fingers raised to her temple, massaging them as the pain of her pregnancy took over again. Hermione has been visiting for few days with the excuse of being caring about her and her baby as a responsibility as a friend. But, Ginny acknowledged her real reason. She knew her damn too well. She knew for one fact, Hermione can't resist her own feelings. She knew how terrible Hermione was at lying. Especially when it came to her feelings.

"He called you that, Hermione"

"It was unintentional. He was under pressure. I put him in the pressure"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a pathetic! Don't blame yourself for everything!"

Hermione seemed like she couldn't fine a better idea of a statement to fire back. She remained quiet at her seat, thinking of what Ginny said. Well, it wasn't really her fault at first. Draco had the nightmares and she was getting worried and curiosity really killed her. She pressured him to tell her everything when she acknowledged him very well that he needed much more time than that. But, her desperate act just shown how much she loved him. She can't see him in such state.

Ginny glanced to Harry who was just coming down the stairs. He wasn't really paying attention to the talk because Hermione came here everyday just to let go of all her frustrations. And, being friends with her made him see no reason to be annoyed by that. But, the looks on Ginny told that she had enough of all these. She just wanted Hermione to get a life she deserved. Harry sighed before taking his seat next to Ginny.

Harry snapped a look at Hermione, feeling concerned. He has never seen her looking so pressured like this, not even the time where she had to Obliviate her parents. He knew her so well. Hermione will always be a sister to him and it's impossible for him to act ignorant about this one problem of her. Despite of how much he loathed Malfoy before, realization hit him hard. Hermione loved that guy. Hermione wanted to help that guy. He could see pure love from her to Malfoy. Harry gave a hesitant look to Ginny.

"Hermione, look. As much as how I loathed Malfoy before, I do think you have to find the solution. You can't just come here everyday and drain your energy with crying. Crying won't help solve things, Mione. The best way is to talk. Discussion will always have the answer"

"It won't change a thing, Harry. He stated clearly he needed no help from me"

"Are you blind or a fucking idiot? It's because he loves you and he didn't want you to get hurt. Merlin, I never know you've always been this dumb"