28. Beautiful Christmas

"Oh my God"

"Surprise, Hermione" Draco whispered slowly.

The backyard looked different. Much different to the one she saw this morning before going out with her Muggles friends. It looked like a whole new place. She knew it was only for tonight, but the designs, the view, the settings were breathtaking. As if Draco took lessons in interior designs for Muggles.

The lightbulbs are hanging at the ceiling of the canopy with wooden pole holding them. The beautiful vintage vases filled with roses and hydrangea. Few scented candles were floating to make it more romantic and lovely. The small table with two chairs wrapped in white clothes decorated the center of the canopy. Rose petals were surrounding them, forming the heart shape. Hermione turned to look at Draco, almost in tears.

"Hey! Are you crying?" Draco laughed.

"No!"

Hermione made a quick denial before heading into the canopy. Draco, being a gentleman, pulling the chair for his wife to sit. Thousands of questions were budging into Hermione's head right now. She had no idea why did Draco make such surprise for her. She had no idea why would he waste his time on doing such beautiful Christmas dinner for her? He could just invite all of their friends to have a Christmas party.

"You like it?" Draco took his seat.

"I love it! I had no clue you would make such a surprise like this"

"You said you wanted this year's Christmas to be memorable right? I think, this is the least I could do. Well, maybe Potter can do more because he knows like.. everything about you. Y'all be friends for more than 10 years"

Hermione laughed happily at Draco's words. She could smell jealousy but she decided to slip it away. She knew if she teased him, they'll end up in an immature arguments just like how they did on daily basis. Draco drew out his wand and muttered a spell. Few cuisines appeared on the table. Hermione smiled as she looked at foods. All of her favorite foods from Hogwarts.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I asked Potter few weeks ago. Like seriously, he knows everything about you"

"He's like a dear brother of mine, to be honest"

Draco smiled. They both began their dinner in silent. Draco helped to pour the wine into Hermione's glass before drinking together. He had never experienced the taste of Muggles alcohol. They're actually nice compared to the Firewhiskey he had since he was like 16 or 15. No burning sensation down his throat, just a delicious taste of grapes and other Muggles ingredients he never bother to know.

He looked at Hermione who was still enjoying her dinner. Nothing else could describe her tonight besides breathtaking. She looked so ethereal, like an angel. No bushy brown locks, but instead an elegant side bun that he remembered she used to style for Yule Ball on their fourth year. Her brown orbs will always have the power to make him drunk in those beautiful pair of eyes. Her plump strawberry pink lips. He looked at the jewelleries she was wearing. The one he bought for her. They looked very good on her. The cocktail dress that exposed her collarbone and shoulders made her even more breathtaking than the 14 years old Hermione. She looked like a princess from those books he's read before.

Princess Hermione.

"Draco. Thanks so much for this dinner. I really had no clue about what were you planning on"

"I'm good at making surprise then" Draco smirked.

"When did you even get time to plan this? I can't believe you made all these for me"

"Well, a little bit of help from mother and Potter"

"Still calling him Potter?"

They both bursted into laughter. Hermione's phone rang. Draco smiled and left the canopy as he let her to answer the call from her friends. Hermione laughed as she was having a conversation with Alice. As she talked to Alice, she couldn't resist looking at Draco in his full black suit playing with the snow falling. He looked so dashing and hot in the suit.