46. Little Scorpius

Hermione was sitting on the armchair while breastfeeding little Scorpius in her arms. She has given birth to Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy a week ago with the supports of Narcissa and Andromeda. Of course, they went to a French Muggle Hospital to avoid being recognized. Scorpius was born on 1st June, 2003 at the time 03.00 am. After the breastfeeding session, Hermione placed Scorpius in his baby cot and smiled.

He has Draco's platinum blonde hair and facial features except for the eyes. His eyes are honey brown as hers. His hair was slightly wavy, a mix between both Hermione's and Draco's hairstyles. He looked like a carbon copy of Draco. Hermione smiled sadly, hoping for Draco to be next to her and hugged her while both of them tug Scorpius to bed.

"Hermione?"

Hermione turned to the door and saw Teddy. His hair was pink and she was definitely sure he was shy as she saw the pink tint of blush on his cheeks. She smiled and permitted him to come into the baby room. Teddy went to the cot and waved cutely at Scorpius. He looked so excited to meet his one and only cousin. Hermione sat on the floor, next to Teddy.

"I can't wait to go to Hogwarts together with Scorp"

"You'll be 16 when the time comes for Scorp, you know"

"I know. I want to be a great brother for him"

Hermione smiled sweetly as she ruffled Teddy's hair. It was back to his original blue. He looked like a mini Lupin with the enthusiasm of Tonks. He must be missing his parents a lot. As a kid who grew up with lovable parents, Hermione found it quite hard to understand the feelings of orphans. But, as much as she didn't understand them, never once she ever intended to ask about their dead parents. She knew it would make them sad.

.
.

"Thanks"

Draco strode back into the room after receiving the letter from Andromeda's owl. He never really took a moment to remember the name of the barn owl. He was wondering wether the Potters took a good care or not towards Oliver. He sat on the bed and ripped the envelope written Andromeda Tonks. Another white envelope fell from the tore envelope with a folded brown parchment. His hands grabbed the parchment.

To Draco,

I was supposed to send you a letter last week, but the Summer wind didn't let Angela fly that far to what? New York? Anyway, let's get straight to the point.

Hermione has given birth to Scorpius last week. Yes, I was supposed to write to you that week but I was so busy helping her and Narcissa to take care of Scorpius. We are all doing fine here, so far I can tell.

Narcissa got nightmares like twice a week, calling your names. I don't know about Hermione. But she brewed some Dreamless Sleep Potion and mixed it with her coffee. So probably, she didn't get any nightmares like Cissy. I've sent pictures of Scorpius too.

Write back to me if you're not busy.

We miss you.

Andromeda x

Draco folded the parchment and placed it in his private box. The white box where he kept all of Andromeda's letters throughout these whole months. He made a mental note to remember the owl name. Angela. He tore the white envelope and a delighted smile decorated his handsome face as he took out the moving pictures of Scorpius with Hermione, Narcissa, Andromeda and Teddy. He looked at the picture where Narcissa was smiling while holding Scorpius. His eyes flickered to Scorpius's facial features.

The similarities between them were uncanny.

The platinum blonde hair, the face and the smile. Except for the eyes. He has Hermione's eyes. His hair was slightly wavy but not bushy like Hermione's. It was like in between of straight and curly hair. Draco looked at his left as both Blaise and Theo joined him on the bed. Blaise sat comfortably while Theo spread his arms as he rolled on the comfortable mattress. Draco scowled looking at that annoying behavior.