58. Harry's Help

"Harry!"

"Hermione?"

Harry was beyond shock as he saw Hermione in his kitchen. Ginny didn't tell him or let him know by an owl about Hermione's arrival. His eyes fixed on Ginny, as if asking her for an explanation— he was too confused to utter a single word. Ginny shook her head, as if reluctant to tell him anything— or maybe she thought Hermione was the only person who could explain everything to him. Harry turned to look at her.

"Hermione, why are you here?"

"I need your help, Harry"

"For what, Hermione?"

"Come along"

Hermione dragged Harry's arm and they both strolled out of the kitchen. Her pace was quick, ignoring how Harry almost stumble in his dragon-hide working boots. She ignored Harry's flinch and whine as they walked to the drawing room— Harry let out a sharp gasp as he saw Andromeda and Narcissa on the couch. Teddy and Scorpius were still asleep on the other couch. He tried to ask Hermione something, but she pushed him immediately into the drawing room and conjured two chairs for them to sit— Hermione sat on her chair quietly.

"Mrs Tonks and Mrs Malfoy"

"Harry, how are you, m'dear?" Andromeda asked, concerned.

"Potter, it's nice seeing you again"

"Uh— yes. What are both of you doing here? In my house?"

"It's the Black—" Narcissa flinched as Andromeda stepped on her foot.

"Harry, we need your help. Draco— Draco's in danger. I know you would probably call me a moron for asking an Auror like you for a help to keep a criminal safe, but please—" she glanced at Narcissa— "please don't throw Draco into Azkaban"

Harry was in complete shock, he was at loss for words— he was still trying to process whatever Andromeda's been telling him. Hermione glanced at Harry. She knew Harry was her last hope. With Harry's help, she could save Draco— they could save Draco. It was all that matters right now. She drew a sharp breath as the thought of Draco being thrown into Azkaban haunted her.

"I don't know if the power lies on me, Mrs Tonks" Harry said.

"Harry! What do you mean? You're the Head of Aurors! Don't say rubbish like that!" Hermione bursted out her anger.

"Hermione, I'm not talking rubbish! The order to capture all former Death Eaters was made with the agreement of the Head of Magical Law Enforcement and the Minister of Magic! I can't just turn up in Williamson's office and tell him to spare Draco Malfoy! He would think I've gone mad!"

"You saved Draco twice during the war" Narcissa finally spoke up.

"I—" Harry was once again at loss for words. "Mrs Malfoy, that was different. I was 17 and I didn't want him to die either. But now, I'm working in the Ministry and they'll try their best to keep all of the Death Eaters. I can spare you, you're not one of them—" he seemed hesitant again— "but there was no way for me to spare your son"

Narcissa began to sob again, she threw herself into Andromeda's arms. Andromeda glared at Harry as she summoned Kreacher to get a handkerchief for Narcissa. Hermione took Scorpius into her arms and kissed his forehead. Harry sighed as he leaned back against his chair, feeling frustrated— one thing about Harry, he will never understand woman.

Hermione tilted her head to look at Harry, her hands holding Scorpius's weight. Harry tried to look away— he knew what she was gonna do. He knew she was going to use Scorpius to pull him into her crazy plan again— it was always like that. Harry sighed, giving up. He looked up at Narcissa and Andromeda.

"I will help you" Harry said forcefully.

"Oh my God, thanks Harry!"

"Only because I don't want your child to grow up without a father, okay?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Harry, thank you! So what's your plan?"

Harry didn't answer Hermione, but instead— he called for Kreacher. The old house-elf still got that sour expression on his face as he listened to Harry's words— they were talking in low voices. Hermione didn't have any idea what they were talking about. With a loud crack, Kreacher Disapparated from Grimmauld Place.

"He took order from you?" Narcissa asked, looking confused.

"He said he served for the ones who are part of the Black Family. Well—" Harry glanced at the tapestry behind him— "Sirius's my godfather and the Potters and Blacks were related years ago. So, that makes me part of the family"

"He's got a point" Andromeda said.

"Harry, where did Kreacher go to?" Hermione asked.

"I asked him to send message to Malfoy"

Hermione frowned, but she didn't bother to ask further as she placed Scorpius on the couch where he was sleeping with Teddy just now. Will Kreacher ever be able to find Draco? She doubt that— Kreacher's too old to Apparate away from England. Wouldn't it damage his physical because of his age? Lyon is too far from London.

"No need to fuss about that bloody elf, Hermione" Andromeda said.

"Yeah. Anyway, Harry, what's your plan?"

Harry smiled. "Being 17 again seems fun, right? What do you think?"

"Harry, no! You remember the last time we broke into Ministry! It was bloody dangerous!"

"Come on. It's not like we're going to fly on Ukrainian Ironbelly again"

"No, no, no! This is ridiculous! How are you supposed to do that without being noticed? The whole wizarding world know who you are, Harry!"

"What's the use of an Invisibility cloak? And, who said I'm going to do it alone?"

Hermione's eyes widened in disbelief. Harry was crazy with this plan! It was impossible for them to not get caught— they were almost caught by Death Eaters when they polyjuiced themselves into Ministry workers. But then, realization hit her. There were no Death Eaters in Ministry of Magic— everything was back to normal. Hermione sighed.

"You want me to hide under the Invisibility cloak and sneak into Ministry?"

"Brilliant, Hermione! Well, we need to break into Williamson's office when he's not there. I can destroy all of the evidence while you use several memory charms to make sure no one remember about Draco Malfoy being a Death Eater"

"How many people are there, in your department?"

"20, if I'm not mistaken"

Hermione's eyes snapped furiously at Harry. Was he mad? Did he just suggest her to use memory charms on 20 people at the same time? The worst part here was she needed to modify several other people's memories too— Kingsley Shacklebolt, Percy Weasley. It was almost impossible to do it in an instant. Maybe she should try removing several events involving Draco from their memories.

"I think I can do that"

"Brilliant!"

"When are we doing it?"

"I'll check Williamson's schedule and send an owl to you"

"Thanks, Harry"

*********
Guys! It's been so long! Oh my God, I miss all of you so much! I can't believe I can finally update again! I'm so sorry guys for not updating, I'm very busy with homeworks and online classes. I will try my best to complete this book within this month because I'll be leaving for school next month (I'm in boarding school, so yeah)

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Anyway, I hope all of you are fine. Take care and stay safe, bubs! I love you <333333