62. Possessive

"My, my. Hello, darling"

Hermione cocked her head and saw Draco. She quickly put back the bathrobe as Draco paced elegantly towards her direction. She couldn't help but to feel butterflies in her stomach as she saw his smirk and realized the way he was looking at her. She could hear his breathing as he inched closer— she took small steps to the back.

As Draco inched closer, she stepped back. She could feel her legs trembling as she tried to inch further. She tried her best to make her face looked neutral. She didn't realize how many steps has she took that she hit the wall next to the shelves locating her footwear. Draco immediately pinned her there and grabbed her by her waist— possessively.

"I didn't expect to get such a view when I looked for you just now"

"Draco, why don't you go and take a bath first? I need to change"

"Bath can wait. Now, what should I do with you, darling?" he smirked as he nuzzled his face to her neck, kissing her there aggressively.

Hermione tried her best to not react, but she couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her just when Draco sucked her at the juncture between her neck and shoulder. She was sure he would leave his mark there. Draco moved to face her and cupped her face and kissed her lips aggressively. He caressed her cheeks with care as his lips worked hard to make her moan. Hermione gave in as she kissed him back with more power.

She thought she could control him this time, but she failed miserably.

Draco slammed her towards the other wall— just like how he planned— and kissed her harder and deeper. His tongue slid out from his mouth into her mouth, causing them both to pour loud moans into each other's mouths at the same time. She could feel his smirk against their kiss as he began to pull the tie of her bathrobe. Hermione's mind was completely blank as the bathrobe easily slipped down from her body, leaving her naked. Draco broke the kiss and stared at her from her head to toe. His eyes were lustful and dark— he wanted her.

"Fuck. You have no fucking idea how much I've been waiting for this, love"

Hermione felt a tiny tint of blush on her cheeks as Draco drew small circle on her bare waist. It's been so long since they last had a real physical contact like this. Draco's eyes moved back to look into her amber eyes as he took few steps back. He smirked.

"Undress me"

"What?"

"This is an order. Undress me"

He said with a husky voice that Hermione knew she was never be able to resist. She stepped closer to him and began unbuckling his belt and removing his trousers. She could see his cock growing hard under his boxers. She smirked as she slipped her hand into his boxers, wrapping it around Draco's hard waist and pushed him to the wall. Draco leaned back and bit his lower lip. Hermione patted his cock softly, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck. Where did you learn that?"

"I learnt from the best" she smirked as her hand slipped out from his boxers.

Hermione continued to unbutton Draco's shirt as he played with her hair. As she shoved his shirt off him, she could feel his eyes lingered on her body. Before she could do anything, Draco dragged her and threw her onto the bed. He climbed on it and began to kiss her lips again. This time, more aggressive.

"Draco—"

Hermione's eyes closed with pleasure as she felt two of Draco's fingers plunged inside her already soaking cunt. She moaned loudly as he thrusted her with his fingers, causing her to drip on them. Draco smirked as his other hand went down to caress her inner thigh, causing Hermione to moan louder. He smirked as he spread her legs wider and stared at her eyes. She stared back at him from those heavy-lidded and dark eyes filled with lust and greed. She inhaled a deep breath as he thrusted harder.