16. Threat

Draco walked away from the crowd of his friends, looking for Narcissa. He smiled looking at Narcissa who was sitting alone, smiling. He could see his mother's Patronus, white ferret was running around her. She must be so happy for the wedding.

(I'm sorry but I love ferret Draco a lot)

"Are you happy, mother?"

"So much, son. How about you?"

"Not to the part where I can conjure my Patronus"

Draco forced a smile. Never once in his lifetime he got to see what's his actual Patronus. He only knew about his boggart, which was his father. But he couldn't change the boggart into something funny because the thought of his father frightened him a lot. He got nightmares every night that he sometimes stayed awake just to distract himself.

"What are you thinking, Draco?"

"Huh? No, I just thought about father"

Narcissa smiled without saying anything. She looked around, looking for someone. Draco frowned looking at his mother. He didn't remember inviting anyone besides the Slytherins and Gryffindors on Hermione's behalf. Narcissa turned to Draco and asked him to call Hermione. Draco nodded though he felt a bit suspicious.

Draco called Hermione and asked her to come with him and Narcissa. She nodded, following the Malfoys. Draco placed his arm on Hermione's waist, feeling uneasy. He was having this feeling that something would destroy his mood later. They went out from the hall, only to meet with a familiar guy that Draco despised the most for almost 5 years.

"Lucius" Narcissa stated.

Hermione looked up, feeling scared. Draco's father came to their wedding with few Azkaban's guards and his hands were cuffed. Draco tried to hold his anger as he met his father in the eyes. He hated him. A lot. Lucius turned to look at Hermione.

"Welcome to the family, Ms Granger"

"She's not a Granger" Draco stated firmly.

"Ah, right. She's your wife now. Right, Draco?"

Draco's fists balled up. He turned to his mother and asked her to leave with Hermione. He wanted to have man to man talk with Lucius. He asked the guards to wait somewhere far from them, reassuring them he wasn't planning on helping Lucius from escaping from Azkaban.

"I know what you did, Lucius"

"Aha, Lucius now?" Lucius replied calmly.

"Why did you do it? To my mother? To your wife? To someone who's innocent this whole time?"

"She wanted you to marry that Mudblood. I don't have any choice but to send those hexes to your mother. I can't stop you from marrying that Mudblood"

"No one call her Mudblood!"

Draco pushed Lucius to the wall behind them, hands grasping on his collar. Lucius smirked as he felt Draco's anger towards him. The Draco in front of him wasn't the young Draco he knew years ago. This Draco was brave, fierce, he could do anything to get what he wants and didn't care about impressing anyone anymore.

"I'm your father, Draco"

"You are no father of mine, Lucius. I would rather die in Azkaban instead of hexing someone I love just because she didn't have the same opinion as mine"

"Is this a threat, Draco?"

"Call it whatever you want. We might have another trial for you so that we can make you to be sentenced to death or probably execution seems nice"

"Draco, you can't do that. I'm your father"

Draco smirked looking at the frightened look of his father. Little did he knew the older guy feared of something. He feared the word death. Draco freed Lucius from his grasp, dusting off the dirt on his hands on his father's prisoner uniform. Draco smirked, looking at his father up and down.

"You know, this uniform suits you well, father"

Draco gave him back to the guards, looking at his father. With one last smirk, he left his father to be sent back to Azkaban. Draco walked into the wedding hall, seeing Narcissa and Hermione having girl to girl talk. He smiled looking at them laughing. He took the seat next to Hermione.

"Am I missing something here?"

"Oh, not really. Just your mother telling me about you crying when you were 4 just because she didn't buy you the lollipop and when you were 6 where you fell from your bicycle and cried just because an itty-bitty wound and.."

"Mother, you told Hermione that?" Draco's cheeks turned a bit red because of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, son. But you were so cute back then"

Narcissa and Hermione continued to laugh. Draco sighed, letting the women win. It's not a bad thing to be defeated by his mother sometimes. He continued to act like he didn't care when his mother told about his stupid childhood while Hermione was already laughing beside him. He didn't know why, but her laugh sounded like a music in his ears.

"Where's your father?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh, they already Apparated back to Azkaban"

"So quick? What were you two talking about?" Hermione asked this time.

"Not much. Just him calling you that I sort of want him to be sentenced to death. Can we do another trial for another sentence, mother?"

Narcissa's face changed. Hermione could smell shock in her. She wasn't expecting her son to ask for another trial on her husband. Worse, he wanted his father dead in that place. Narcissa looked at Draco, feeling unhappy with his request.

"I believe your father can change in less than 2 years, Draco. Give him chance, he was shock when I told him you and Hermione are getting married"

"He hexed you and called Hermione that!"

"Draco, he's still your father. I believe in your mother's words. He can change. Just like you"

"Add five more years to his sentence. Final decision and I'm going to the Ministry to do the trial"

"Draco Malfoy!" Hermione raised her voice.

Draco turned to look at Hermione. Her eyes were telling him a big NO. He tried to not fall into those beautiful brown orbs, but he just can't. He needed to admit he still love his father because, even him can't wait to see him out from that scary place. He sighed, feeling defeated.

"Fine, let's just see him after 2 years"

*******

Yeah! It was Lucius who hexed Narcissa. Ugh, how dare he? Will we say a better side of Lucius after his sentence? Let's just wait hehe.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Keep that in mind and stay safe everyone! I love all of you!