45. Headquarters

3 months later,

Draco groaned slowly as his body hit the ground after travelling with the portkey. He never really like the idea of travelling like that but since the place he was heading to got Anti-Apparition Wards around it, he has to take the portkey. At least his hair didn't have to go insane by using the Floo Network.

Draco stood on his feet, leaning himself against a tree. He groaned again as he saw blood streaming down from his shoulder. Ugh, he got splinched again. Summoning the Dittany and Blood-Replenishing potion in his bag, he poured the liquids on his shoulder to reduce the pain. He wrapped the bandage securely and took his bag. He stood facing the unfamiliar black painted manor in front of him.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

1..

2..

3..

The golden gate opened itself as Draco muttered the password several times. He looked around as he dragged himself into the big garden. He unlocked the big door in front of him and entered the manor. He put on his mask and hood, covering his face and platinum blonde hair from being seen. He placed his wand on the identification counter and took it back after his attendance has been verified. He sighed as he strode to the dining area.

"Draco!"

Draco tilted his head to the left and saw Pansy beaming at him with happiness. He removed his mask and looked at her expressionless. When he was about to enter the dining area, Pansy pulled him to the hidden room under the stairs. She pushed him to the wall, pointing her wand out to his Adam's Apple. Draco sighed before chuckling darkly at Pansy's behavior.

"What do you want, Pansy? It's really me"

"It's really you, Draco?"

"Yeah. Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius Malfoy"

"Oh my God, I miss you!"

Pansy wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and hugged him tightly. It's been years since she last saw him. The last thing she heard about him was when she saw the article of him and Hermione at their wedding. Draco broke the hug quickly, completely taken aback with Pansy's act. He scowled at her.

"I have a wife"

"As in, that Mudblood?"

"Forget it, Pansy. Everyone's here?"

"Everyone"

Pansy led Draco to the main hall of Parkinson holiday manor. The ceiling was decorated with magical floated candles and a big chandelier with black diamonds at each bulbs. In the middle of the room sat a long table with 20 royal designed chair, everything was coated in emerald green and silver. He sat on the only empty chair where he could see all of his former Slytherin mates. Pansy stood right next to him.

"Welcoming Draco Malfoy!" Pansy announced.

Draco kept a stern expression as all of the former Death Eaters revealed their faces under the black hoods of their robes. He could see Adrian Pucey, Millicent Bullstrode, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, Marcus Flint, Tracey Davis and Blaise Zabini. He knew all of their faces and all of them were once Voldemort's supporters.

"You've been hiding here?"

"3 fucking months. Where have you been, Draco?"

"He's married to a Mud..."

"Pansy, sit down before I attack you with a Cruciatus Curse"

Pansy winced but didn't say anything as she took her seat which was next to Daphne. Theo and Blaise fists bumped as they watched Pansy's terrified expression. Draco leaned his back on the chair, letting out a sigh. He started to think back about his plans to make all of them fall into his trap. He looked around the hall, connecting all of the dots in his perfect plan.