39. Blood Purity

"Ouch! Can you do that fucking slowly?!" Draco spat, furiously.

"Oh yeah, mind your language, silly boy!" Andromeda snapped back.

Andromeda was furious as she mend Draco's big gash on his ice pale face. Narcissa shook her head as she busied herself with brewing the potion to mend her daughter-in-law's injuries. She could hear few bickering words from both Andromeda and Draco since an hour ago. They didn't seem to have a good terms on their first encounter even after that sister of her saved his life. She checked the ingredients in the cauldron before brewing it again with some magic. Blood-Replenishing potion was few seconds away from done.

"I said, do it slowly!"

"I won't tolerate if you keep this kind of manner with me, Draco"

Draco snapped a furious glare at Andromeda. He remained still as the Aunt of him mend his dislocated arm. He didn't even realize Dawlish attacked his arm just now. He guessed he was too worried about Hermione who was now unconscious in one of the Scourgified room in the Manor. Narcissa told him that her left arm fractured while both her legs were sprained and her ankle was attacked with some sort of unknown magic from Florian. Andromeda flickered her eyes at Draco.

"It was Diffindo"

"Sod off" Draco said sternly.

"Come on. I meant Hermione was attacked by a Diffindo, you stupid twat"

"Fucking hell. Did you just use Legilimency on me?"

"You're quite weak, you know?"

"Bugger off" Draco rolled his eyes in annoyance as he leaned his back against the couch. His head was occupied with the thoughts of Hermione. She was still unconscious in his old room. Yeah, they were in the Manor, Narcissa and Andromeda used the Scourgify Charm to clean the creepy place to make it look like a once-used-to-be peaceful home with no Death Eaters lurking in and murdered everyone on the floor. No bloody giant snake to eat a corpse of his Muggle Studies professor on his bloody dining table. No nosy Voldemort to order him to do this and that anymore. No more Dark Magic in his house. It seemed alive once again and he liked it. He couldn't lie because his mother could actually find out.

"Bloody hell. Did you hear me or not?"

Draco sprang up from his seat as Andromeda slapped his shoulder. He looked at her with rage but decided to decline the argument because he didn't have any intention on losing another limb. He returned to the couch, ignoring Andromeda completely. The older woman looked pissed off, which actually enjoyed him a bit. Annoying people would always be his pure talent. Andromeda cursed mentally before looking at her blonde nephew.

"Draco, did you hear me or not?"

"Don't call me with my name"

"I don't think you would like the idea of being called your middle name"

"Sod off, woman. What the fuck do you want?"

"One more time you swear, I'm gonna hex you"

Draco rolled his eyes, completely annoyed. "Fine. What do you want... Aunt Andy?" the word Aunt refused to come out with no force. Draco gave a pissed off glare at his aunt. That woman was really enjoying her time at annoying him. There's something about the Black bloodline he could never understand. How the sisters shared the same braincells to annoy people. A smug expression appeared on Andromeda's face.

"What's Hermione's Patronus?"

"An otter, why?"

"Oh, better not be a ferret" a teasing smirk escaped Andromeda's face.