56. Apart

"Now is not the time"

"What?"

Hermione's eyes fluttered in confusion. Draco didn't say anything as he shove her away from his way, heading upstairs. She turned to both Andromeda and Narcissa, realizing that the two of them were also confused with the situation happening. Draco went downstairs with both Scorpius and Teddy in his arms. He gave Teddy to Andromeda and Scorpius to Hermione. He hugged his mother.

"Leave. Leave right now"

"Draco, what do you mean? What are you trying to do?"

"Mother, I will tell you later. Now is not the time for tea, so leave"

"Just tell me first, Draco. What's .."

Crack!

Draco tilted his head to the ceiling, realizing that the big chandelier was moving slowly. It looked like as if it was spinning from its' spine. He walked away from Narcissa and shouted at them, asking them to leave the manor. Hermione was still holding Scorpius who was now crying in her arms, terrified by Draco's growl.

"Draco.."

"I said leave! LEAVE! GET OUT!"

Hermione winced before dragging her feet away from Draco. She followed Narcissa, Andromeda and Teddy towards the big door of the manor. They went outside the gate as Draco asked them to. Hermione frowned, realizing that she didn't know what happened to Draco after he sent her away with the rusty tin Portkey. She sighed.

"He wasn't in France just now"

"How did you get here, Hermione?" Andromeda asked.

"Portkey. Massachusetts Forest"

"Where were you before that?"

"Scotland. Parkinson Manor"

"Parkinson Manor? You were there?"

A look of confusion came across Narcissa's and Andromeda's faces. It was impossible for her to do the cross-continental Apparition. It required jumping a lot of time to get the strength before Apparating. Some wizards managed to Apparate, while some.. just splinched themselves. Hermione looked to the manor, realizing that something was wrong. She looked at the older witches with guilt across her face.

"Draco planned to drag all of the former Death Eaters to the Ministry and.."

"And?" Narcissa seemed eager to know.

"He probably had a deal with one of the Aurors to keep all of us away but maybe.. the Auror didn't keep his promise"

"Great. We're in grave danger"

Andromeda looked piss off. She expected for another trouble to come, but this wasn't planned. She knew about Draco's plan from the very first time but he didn't even bother to tell her his plan to make promises with the Ministry people. Andromeda turned her eyes to the manor, realizing there was something a bit off. She asked Teddy to hide behind Narcissa as she stepped to the front, ready with her wand out.

"Andy, what's happening?"

"Something's about to happen. Draco won't escape the Ministry if this didn't happen"

Both Hermione and Narcissa quickly raised their wands, getting prepared. Hermione forgot about her broken wrists as she shot few curses, trying to make sure there was no strangers. Andromeda stopped her, saying it was fine. She asked the rest to stay few feet away from the manor as she walked closer. She has to get Draco out of the place. The place was about to crush. She turned to see her sister for the last time before running back into the manor.