19. The Burrow

Hermione was helping Ginny and Fleur baking some cookies in the kitchen of Mrs Weasley's place. Yeah, The Burrow. She never thought she would come back here again. And this time, she came with Draco. He was sitting at the yard with Harry, Bill, Charlie, Percy and George. Today is Victorie's 5th birthday.

"Ez your marriage okay?" Fleur asked, still in her French slang.

"Well, sometimes if I could tell. I didn't expect him to come with me to celebrate Victorie's birthday"

"Good sign, isn't it?" Ginny's lips quirked up to the right, teasing Hermione.

"Keep on dreaming"

Outside, the boys are talking about some random stuffs, laughing happily. They seemed to be very open to each other, even Harry and Draco. Odd, but that's what happening after marrying Hermione, as Draco said. George was the only person who didn't seem to talk much, feeling empty.

"How's your marriage with Hermione?"

"Shit. You have no idea how hard it is to deal with her. There are tons of rules and boundaries that we need to obey and obviously I crossed limit when I feel like necessary"

"Damn. Boundaries? She needs to sort out her priorities"

Draco nodded at Charlie's words. Well, like it or not, it was his choice to agree into the marriage. Only. Because of his mother was being hexed that day. Fucking stupid Lucius. He felt like Apparating to Azkaban now to choke the death out of that man. Harry nudged his stomach using his elbow.

"How did you end up marrying her? You know, it was like only a month after she broke up with Ron"

"Well, my mother asked to. She was hexed by fa—Lucius, who's in Azkaban because he was against her. I was deadly worried and that's how I ended up marrying that know-it-all girl"

George looked at Draco after few moments of being quiet. Draco seemed to look at him too. With, concern and guilt—a bit of guilt. Realizing that the atmosphere is a bit thick, the others went into the house, leaving Draco and George outside. It was time for them to make up for their past.

"George, I'm sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry about"

"Uh, I'm sorry if this is too personal,— but, how does it feel when Fred died?"

"Pain— the one I thought I would never feel. Losing Fred is like losing my other half. He.. he was the person who was always there for me. The only one who always come up with crazy ideas to entertain everyone. Yea, I did took some parts,— but the idea of joke shop was originally from Fred. It's hard actually— to know that I have to manage everything,— by my own. Fred won't come back to help me. Even in the form of a ghost. Yeah, maybe he's busy teasing and disturbing students in Hogwarts, but I still can't believe he's dead"

"You manage the joke shop— alone?"

(I forgot the name LMAO)

"Yeah, Ron isn't a help at all. He only knew to look around. Seriously, that git can't do anything beside being a total bastard to Mione. When I said bastard, I mean, — the real one. He fucking kissed another girl in front of Hermione just few days before their engagement"

"What a bastard he is"

"You won't do that to Hermione right?"

George looked at Draco. Draco tried to look away, feeling unsure. He didn't love Hermione, but that didn't mean he loved someone else. But, they can learn to understand each other for the whole time right? Well,— not with Hermione being more complicated than his mother. He looked back at George.