40. Blood Purity (2)

It's been 2 days since Hermione gained her full consciousness, it's been 4 days since Draco and Andromeda had their little argument and it's been less than a week since the attack. Narcissa and Andromeda decided to clean up the Manor before moving in again. Draco was so furious about his mother's decision about moving back to Malfoy Manor.

Draco thought it would be best for Narcissa to just stay in her Manor in Muggle London instead of staying in Malfoy Manor because their family name has been tainted severely. With Lucius in Azkaban, and they escaped their capture days ago, it would only touch another nerve in the stupid Ministry gits. He snapped his eyes at Hermione who was lying down on the bed. She looked slightly better compared to the other day.

"You're done?" he looked at Andromeda who was checking Hermione.

"Yeah. Get in. She surely had something to say to you" Andromeda said coldly.

"Sod off, woman"

Draco hit Andromeda's shoulder intentionally, trying to piss the older woman off so she could get back at him and attack another Sectumsempra just like Potter did to him during school years. He slammed the door right in front of Andromeda's face before turning to look at Hermione. She gave a little weak smile before offering him the vacant space next to her. Draco carefully lied down on the bed, making sure he didn't hurt her.

"Where are we?"

"Malfoy Manor. Andromeda didn't tell you?"

"I didn't ask. And why did you call her like that? She's your Aunt"

"That's her name. What's the matter?"

An annoyed scowl was shown on Draco's face. He had no idea that Hermione would be asking about his only living Aunt after Bellatrix. Hermione giggled softly at Draco's annoyed look. She literally had no clue that they both hated each other when they barely knew each other. She moved a bit closer to Draco and let him place his hand on her tummy.

"She's still your Aunt. You don't like her?"

"I hate her. I really hate her"

"You just met her few days ago and you already hate her? You both barely knew each other"

"I guessed she knew me well. She can handle my words easily"

"That's not my point, idiot. Where's your respect? She's your Aunt and she saved our lives. I think I would probably be dead if she wasn't there to levitate me to the corner"

"Not that I asked her to come"

Hermione sighed. She knew Draco still had that pride in him. She didn't ask Andromeda much questions but she did asked Narcissa a few. Narcissa clearly stated that Draco and Andromeda have been bickering daily since she started helping him with his injuries. She didn't really care about the arguments part, but knowing that Draco literally had the guts to call his own Aunt who helped him a Blood Traitor pissed her off so much. That woman literally saved his life.

"You called her Blood Traitor, right?"

"Baby, I don't wanna discuss about this"

"Answer me, Draco. You did that?"

"Fine. Yes, I called her that. What's it got to do with you?"

"Did you forget I'm a Muggle-born? Just like Ted? Why is she a Blood Traitor and you are not?"

"What? Because I didn't leave my family but she did. She chose someone who her family didn't approve"

Hermione gave Draco a dirty look, can't believe with what he just said. She realized that Draco was trying to show the point of Narcissa choosing her for him, while Andromeda left her family for Ted. And for her, that was one foolish point he could ever try to highlight. She had no idea why would he loathe the woman so much when they're from the same family. Hermione tilted her head to look at her husband.