17. Boundaries

(usage of mature language ahead)

The wedding ended well, but not for Draco and Hermione. They've been fighting about Draco's stupid anger towards Lucius just because that father of his called her Mudblood for Merlin's Beard, who knows how many times. They reached a big mansion, much bigger to the one Narcissa and Draco lived before. Much bigger than the infamous Malfoy Manor.

Both of them stood at the gate. Both of them didn't want to go in. Just now both of them were kissing and laughing at the wedding and suddenly they became all cold towards each other again. And the worst part is, Narcissa won't be there to stop them from stupid arguments they'll gonna create daily. The thoughts of Narcissa living alone in her mansion with the elf worried Draco the most.

Draco sighed as he muttered the password of the mansion. The gate soon opened itself, letting the newlyweds to go inside. Hermione's eyes travelled, looking at the beautiful garden. Magic did all these. Both of them remained quiet as they entered the lavish looking mansion. Draco's eyes wandered upstairs, caught two separate rooms, both on the left and right of a damn big staircases like the ones in Muggles fairytale castles. He looked at Hermione.

"You'll take right, I'll take left"

Draco instructed shortly before walking upstairs with his strong muscular arms bringing his medium sized luggage with 2 of Hermione's big luggage. They took each other's belongings at the end of the stairs, separated ways to their respective rooms.

Hermione entered the room on the right, she had no idea how expensive the door knob is. Made of pure gold, she could tell that. A goblin made, probably. She will have to ask Bill Weasley about that. She rushed to the king sized bed with blue and white quilt covering the comfortable mattress. She stared at the ceiling for few seconds.

"Looks like things are going back to the way it was supposed to be"

She said to herself before unpacking all of her clothes and stuffs. Thanks to the magic she did to the big luggages, she could actually fit more stuffs inside that if she wasn't in her right mind, she might've take her bookshelf along with her. She arranged all the clothes with the help of magic of her wand. She arranged all of her makeup and skincare products on the vanity. She took a quick bath and changed into a white satin pyjama before throwing herself on the bed.

Draco was zoning out for almost an hour without even bothering to unpack his clothes. This felt funny but just now that all these was forced. He was forced into this marriage just because his mother was hexed at the moment she demanded for this. He was dragged into this because of some stupid hexes his father sent to his mother out of rage.

"Fuck you, Lucius. Now, I'm screwed up in a fucking marriage I'd never wanted"

Draco threw away a crumpled piece of paper that happened to be crumpled in his hands. He unpacked all of his clothes before taking a bath. Changing into a black shirt hugging his muscles and sweatpants, he walked out from the room. He strolled down the palace like staircase, only to find Hermione casting some spells with her wand at few parts of the mansion.

"Granger, what are you doing?"

"Back to Granger, isn't it?"

"Not like I wanted to marry you if it wasn't because of my mother"

"You got a point, Malfoy"

Hermione turned back to focus on the spells she was casting on all around the house. Draco frowned, still has no clue what's gotten into the girl. Was she on her period? It didn't seem like that.  Draco tried to approach Hermione only to be stopped by somewhat called barrier. But can't be seen. Yeah, magic barrier like the ones existed in Disney fairytales.