55. Arrest

"Is there any letter or something?"

"No"

Andromeda sat next to her sister after putting the tray of their teas on the coffee table. Narcissa grasped on her sister's hands, she could feel them grasping back hers. Andromeda forced a smile as they looked out the window. It was a total shock for both of them. Narcissa turned to look at the children and realized none of them were touching their toys. As if they too were missing Hermione and Draco.

Draco has been missing for months while Hermione went away 2 days ago. The only thing she left was a rushed scribbled note on her desk telling that she was going to find Draco. It was a shocking news because they haven't discuss about looking out for Draco. Andromeda banned them from doing so because she knew it would risk the whole family. She didn't want anyone to be killed and she was holding onto her promise with Draco himself.

But, Hermione didn't care. She was and always be a Gryffindor.

"They're gonna be okay" Andromeda said.

"Yeah"

.
.

"Ow!"

Draco jumped from the fire he just made because of trying to cook. Hermione stood up and quickly reduced the size of the fire and turned to heal his finger. Without saying anything, she left to sit down on the couch and returned to the book she was reading. Draco rolled his eyes as he turned back to the food he was trying to make.

Draco placed their dinner on two plates and conjured water into the goblets in Hermione's bag. He gestured the vacant chair for her to sit next to him. The witch didn't make any noise and began eating her dinner without taking another glance at the wizard next to her. She was staring at the bruising scars on her knuckles and wrists. Draco put down his spoon and observed her hands.

"It's funny when you can heal my finger when I nearly got it boiled but can't do it to your own hands while brewing potions"

"It's a normal thing to boil your hands while brewing"

Draco didn't say anything and put down his spoon. He took Hermione's soft hands and observed her scars. He took his wand and muttered healing charms to heal the burned scars on her hands. Hermione remained silent as her free hand spun the teaspoon in her cup, stirring the tea. The silence crept onto their neck before a loud thud echoed the forest. Draco gripped on Hermione's wrist quickly as he stood up, drawing out his wand. His eyes snapped at every direction, looking for anything odd.

"Stay inside"

He freed his grip on her wrist as he left the tent with his wand. His icy grey eyes glanced at all direction to find the loud thud. He drew his wand higher as he saw two familiar figures. One with brown hair, the other one with dark skin. Draco tightened the grip on his unicorn hair wand, striding towards the noise. Before he could ever strike a spell, a red light sparked to the tree on his left. He cast protection charms to avoid the spells and jinxes. As he stepped to the source of the loud noise, he realized it was Theo and Blaise.

"Malfoy! You kill her! You kill Pansy!"

"Nott! Don't do this! We can talk!" Blaise shouted back.

"Come here, Nott! Fight me!" Draco screamed back.

Theo released himself from Blaise's grip and ran towards Draco. He attacked Draco with a Cruciatus Curse but Draco was fast enough to block it. He hit Draco with another curse but the blonde still manage to dodge everything. It only lasted before Hermione ran out from the tent. Theo snapped his eyes to the witch who was holding her dragon heartstring core. She was preparing to attack, but it doesn't seem like she has any skills for combat.