Chapter 21: Starting Again

Luke's POV

We sat in front of the door for at least an hour. I heard Brooke's sniffles stop a few minutes ago. When I look down, I see that she cried herself to asleep.

I am just going to let her stay on the couch while I run and get us something for lunch. I grab my keys and walk out the door into the hallway, almost tripping over someone in the process.

"Calum?" I thought he left an hour ago. He is sitting on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest.

"What?" He asked without looking up.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry for blowing up on you earlier, but I just... I don't know."

"Why don't you go talk to Brooke? Wait until she wakes up though. I put her on the couch. Here I will leave the door unlocked."

"I don't know if I can. I heard her crying that's why I couldn't leave." He looked up at me with the saddest expression I have ever seen on his face.

"Did you two do anything last night?"

I sat down beside him. "Are you kidding me? I wouldn't do that to you. She spilled coffee on her shirt so I gave her one of mine."

He laughs and nods his head. "That explains it. Do you think she will talk to me or even forgive me?"

"Dude, she just cried for an hour, putting herself to sleep because of you. I'm pretty sure she will."

"I guess you're right. I have a question though."

"Ya shoot," I simply tell him.

"Do you still love her or even like her?"

The question catches me off guard, even thought it shouldn't. It makes me think for a minute.

"When I saw her that night at the concert, I didn't. I was actually angry that she showed up. After I saw you and her kissing and everything, I started to feel like I did. Last night, I did kiss her. I realized though that I don't love her like I used to. I am so sorry for trying to screw up your relationship."

It takes him a few minutes to take in everything that I have said. He sticks out his hand and I gladly shake it. We are good again. I go ahead to leave and when I look back he is going into my hotel room.

Seeing him walk in there, makes a smile grow on my face.

--

*Edited*

Hey my loves. I know I need to update and I'm sorry it's short. I just wanted to do a chapter in Luke's POV, but in this one I also needed to use someone else's. I hope ya enjoy and I will update again soon.

Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment.