Chapter 43: Club Night

Brooke's POV

We get to the club with only small conversation. Luke has glanced at Calum and me once in a while.

I can tell that he isn't acting like this out of jealousy, it's somethings else bothering him.

Maybe it is the fact that we were each other's first loves. It's hard to forget a first love, especially when the relationship ends badly.

I'm just going to block everything out tonight and only focus on one person, Calum.

--

When we all get into the club, we seem to kind of go our separate ways. Calum keeps his hand pressed to the small of my back, leading me to the bar.

A busty, brunette comes up as our waitress. How lucky are we? Calum tells her our drinks, seemingly that she ignores me standing beside him.

She shamelessly tries to flirt with him, only for Calum to shoot her down. Either he isn't noticing her trying to get his attention or he is ignoring her.

It doesn't matter which one, because his attention is stuck to me.

Calum hands me a drink, the alcohol running down my throat and helping to relax my stiff posture. His position seems to change as I take another shot.

Calum's hand grazes down my back and stops right above my butt. He pulls me into his chest.

His head dips and starts nipping at my neck, causing his cologne to take over my senses. His actions cause me to let out a whimper of wanting a little more.

I get lost in his touch until his plump lips find my ear, "Could you dance for me?"

He leans away to see if I would agree. When I don't respond, he flicks his head over to the dance floor.

There are a lot of bodies moving and grinding to the thumping music in the club. 

Calum leads me over to the spot he was focusing on. His warm touch leaves my lower back as he walks back over to the bar.

If it isn't for the two drinks that I have already had, I might not be doing this. I turn around to face him, and I see him sitting on a stool directly in front of me.

His brown eyes hold mine as he's leaning his elbows back onto the bar, waiting for me.

I have danced numerous times at clubs and parties, never have I danced for someone though.

My body starts moving hesitantly, I'm not sure of what Calum is expecting. I have so many thoughts in my head, but the alcohol and music is slowly letting everything slip away.

My hips sway to the thumping bass, feeling it through my whole body. The alcohol in my bloodstream is aiding my slow movements.

I look back up through my lashes, at Calum. His eyes seem to become a darker shade of brown, as he looks me up and down.

I slide my hands up and down my body, to see a smirk come across his face.

It doesn't take long for me to become aware of other guys watching. As I continue, none of the guys make a move to come up to me. They seem to know that I am Calum's.

I don't usually get this sort of attention, but that doesn't stop me from dancing anyway. The only person that I am focused on is Calum.

He is handed another drink, and he brings it up to take a sip. I can barely see him still watching me over the rim of the glass.

It seems like the feeling of us being the only two people in the whole club.

I give a small smile as Calum stands up and swiftly begins to make his way over to me. He shows off his smirk and gives me a wink as I take a step back from him.

His smirk grows with his playful look as I turn around and make my way away from him. I weave through the sweaty bodies on the dance floor.

I take a glimpse behind me as I bite my lip to tease him. Calum is still right behind me and I can tell that he is enjoying the chase. I let out a small giggle as I see his eyes grow a little bit darker.

Calum's movements become a little more forceful, he's nudging people out of the way. He receives numerous looks from other girls, but his focus is only on me.

I can see that I am coming close to a dark corner of the club. I don't  have enough time to get there.

A pair of hands catch a hold on my hips and turn me around to face him. "Where are you going, babe?"

I shrug as his arm wraps around my waist while his right arm stays on my hip. My hands go around his neck to play with his nape. His lips press to my neck as we slowly move to the music.

Calum comes up and places his lips on mine, in a gentle but hungry kiss. It doesn't take long before I grant his tongue entrance.

He pulls away a little to soon for me. "Come on. I think everyone is in a booth towards the back."

My fingers intertwine with Calum's as he tugs me back through the crowd and to a booth. I can see our group already sitting with empty glasses on the table.

"Nice dancing Brooke," Ashton says as him and Marie start laughing. It seems that everyone is already tipsy or drunk. Lily and Luke seem to be the only ones with very little alcohol in their system.

--

"Are you guys almost ready to go?" I look at Luke confused for a minute, "It's already after 1 AM."

Wow, tonight has really gone by. I didn't even notice that we've been here for a few hours already.

"Ya sure, I got Mikey." Emily says even though she's some tipsy.

"Ya, I got Marie." Ashton says as he helps her up, even though he can barely get himself up.

Calum takes my hand as we take up in the back of the group again. Heading to the exit seems to be harder, it looks like the crowd had doubled. I give his hand a squeeze so I can hold on a little bit better.

Then, my fingers slip from his. I let out a shriek as an unknown arm catches my waist. I look up and see a guy that is quite drunk.

He gives me a smile, until Calum is right in front of me. "Back off," Calum says through gritted teeth.

The guy lets me go and backs away. Calum takes my hand again, "Are you okay?"

"I'm good. Can we just go please?" He nods and places his arm around my waist, his hand going down to the small of my back.

We make it out of the crowded club and I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

An SUV pulls up, to which we all get in and head back to the hotel.

"If your tired you can lay on my shoulder, babe. I'll let you know when we get to the hotel." Calum whispers.

"Thanks, Cal." I lay my head over on his shoulder and close my eyes.

I feel him press a kiss to the top of my head, "Love you."

"Love you too," I whisper back before I fall asleep.

--

*Edited*

Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment. (: