Chapter 7: Drunk Truth or Dare

Calum's POV

When we go to the bar, I spot Luke downing as many drinks as he possibly could.

"Luke don't you want to slow down a bit?" He just ignores me and takes another drink.

I order Brooke and me a sour cherry vodka mix. We sit in silence for a few minutes after Mikey walked away with Emily. Ashton and Marie walk up and it looks like they have already visited a tiki bar too. We are all pretty tipsy by this point.

Everyone meets up at the picnic table were we had lunch, our drinks were refilled before.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Emily suggest, it sounds like a pretty good idea.

I couldn't concentrate on the game so I kind of zoned out. We are still drinking and I get the feeling like I am close to passing out. I lean over and give Brooke a sloppy kiss before its her turn. I don't make out what Marie dares Brooke to do because I'm already out.

--

Luke's POV

"Kiss Luke," Marie dares Brooke.

Brooke has to kiss me?

I don't know she will or if Calum will stop her from kissing me. I glance over to Calum and he's already passed out. I think everyone is passed out except us three at.

Brooke surprises me as she shrugs and walks over to me. I stand up to face her. She's just a little bit shorter than me so she tilts her head up as our eyes glance back to each other's lips.

I raise my hand to caress her cheek, her hands wrapping around my neck to play with the hair on my nape. I lean in at the same time she does.

As soon as our lips meet, I feel that same feeling, the passion I felt before when we first kissed in high school. I can't help but wonder if she feels the same way.

While our lips are moving in sync, I can feel myself start to sober up some but get drunk off of the taste of her lips. It an amazing taste along with the taste of cherry from her drink.

My hands slide down to her waist and her hands start gently tugging at my hair. The feeling making me want to deepen the kiss, but I know that I need to stop.

As we are STILL kissing, I remember the REAL reason why I wanted to break up with Brooke.

I didn't want to have a girlfriend because I was moving and if I did get my music career started I would have to deal with the long distance thing. I didn't want to accidentally cheat on her either if I got drunk. I guess I screwed that up anyway without even being in another city.

I actually miss this feeling since I haven't had a girlfriend in a while.

After a few minutes, I feel her starting to kinda fall. I pull back from the kiss and as I do she starts to pass out. I hold her up and look around. I'm the only one still awake. Everybody else passed out already.

Great, notice the sarcasm. Marie and Ash are cuddled together, Emily and Mikey doing the same.

Calum is stretched out on one of the beach blankets. I gently lay Brooke down on the blanket that's near Calum, but I make sure she's pretty far away at the same time.

Then, I lay down beside her but, pretty far away too. In that moment I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

--

*Editied*

Thank you guys for reading. I will update as soon as I can again. Don't forget when you  read please vote or comment. (: