Chapter 41:

Calum's POV

Brooke shifts beside me, causing me to wake up. I can tell that she is a little tender from the way she is moving.

My mind flashes as I wrap my arm around her bare waist to pull her back to my chest.

"What do you need?" I ask determined to take care of her and to help ease her discomfort.

"Nothing, I just would like to take a shower." Brooke simply states, while getting up.

"Okay. I can always join you, ya know?" I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

"No just me," she giggles.

I pout and she leans down to kiss me before heading to the bathroom. I grab my boxers and make my way to the kitchen part of our hotel room to cook some breakfast.

I scramble some eggs and toast some bread. I don't notice Brooke coming into the room, until small arms wrap around my waist.

"You didn't have to," she tells me as I turn around.

"But I wanted to." I lean down to connect our lips.

--

I still can't get over the fact that Brooke said she was ready or the fact of what we did last night.

I have talked to Luke in the past about this, because he knew Brooke better than me. Luke said that he didn't think she would want to have sex until we were close to marriage.

We are clearly no where near that time. We haven't even been together a year yet.

She wanted to wait until she thought she has found the right guy. I guess I am the right guy in her mind. I'm glad that she thinks I am.

Last night, we didn't fuck like everyone says. Ours' was different, we made love.

I have never felt this way before until Brooke and I hope that nothing interferes with our relationship. I can't lose her when I just got her.

--

"What are the plans for today?" Marie asks while we are all gathering in the living room.

"Why don't we go find the local beach?" Luke suggests and we all agree.

We go back to our rooms to change for the beach. I grab a pair of blue trunks and change real quick.

I turn around and see Brooke struggling to tie the back of her black bikini top. I walk over to take the strings from her.

"Thanks," she whispers.

"No problem." I move my mouth to her ear and whisper. I start to kiss down her neck, causing her to move her head to the side.

"Cal, they're going to be wondering what's taking so long." Brooke turns around, pecks my lips, and walks out of the room with me behind her.

I take her hand to intertwine her fingers with mine.

--

We get to the beach and find a place to put our stuff down. The beach isn't that crowded being that it is a little chilly out.

Everyone puts their stuff down and heads to the water except Brooke and Lily. They stretch out on their towels.

"Aren't you going to get in the water?" I question Brooke.

"I will, but I want to tan a little bit first." She says as she pushes her sunglasses back up.

I wait a minute until I know that Brooke has closed her eyes. I reach down to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. Instantly hearing a squeal from her.

"Calum Thomas Hood! Put me down now!" She yells and beats on my back while I keep running to the water.

"Okay I'll put you down." I drop her in the water when it reaches to about her waist.

"Ugh, I can't believe you." She tries to get away, but I grab her wrist to pull her back to me.

"I hate you," she says as she pouts.

"No you don't." I take my hand and get her to look up at me.

I lean down and peck her lips. "Love you," I tell her with a grin.

Her smile slowly starts shining through, "Love you too."

"See you can't stay mad at me to long," and I poke her cheek causing her to giggle.

It was another amazing day at the beach with the girl I love and our best friends.

--

*Edited*

Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment.