Chapter 23: Normal Life Again

(Ashley Tisdale as Emily, Selena Gomez as Marie, and Emma Watson as Brooke)

Brooke's POV

After I don't know how many hours, we finally arrive back in New York. We grab the closest cab and head for our dorms at NYU. We just got here and I can already tell we all miss our guys.

I can't help but to wonder if they miss us as bad as we miss them.

Marie and I share a dorm room. Next door to us, is Emily who shares with Lillian. She is a really nice girl, but we think she spends a little too much time in her books. We try to get her to loosen up and go to parties, but she usually doesn't agree with us.

Lillian claims she always has to study. The first year of college, we are supposed to have fun and get serious in our second year. Apparently, not everyone has that same thought though.

The week of class will start tomorrow so I might as well get my bags unpacked and get ready for my classes.

--

After this week finally ended, it is Friday night and the frat is throwing the usual party. I haven't gotten to talk to Calum as much as I like. He is at the studio more than the other guys, writing songs. The girls have talked to their guys twice as much as me.

I am not going to worry about it though. I grab my favorite dress, a short black one, with a sequence too and my black vans. I straighten my hair and apply light makeup.

Marie is wearing a short red dress, which goes amazing with her black hair that she straightened also. She has black heels on to match.

Emily is wearing a short peach colored dress with black heels. She curled her hair a little more.

We head out for the party after we aren't successful at convincing Lillian to come. The only things I like about these parties are the drinks and Max.

--

Calum's POV

(Friday)

Ever since the girls got on the plane Sunday, we have missed them so much. Mikey and Ashton have been able to talk to Emily and Marie a lot more than I have to Brooke.

I have been working on songs a lot and when I try to call her she is already asleep or rushing to class. This long distance thing has to be the worst.

I think I might call her in a few hours, and Marie was pretty sure Brooke would answer. I can't wait for the time to pass.

Right now we are just relaxing and playing FIFA. We haven't really had the time to chill for this week. It feels good to stop and have some time to ourselves.

--

*Edited*