Chapter 13: New Year's Eve

Calum's POV

I can't believe that Brooke and I have been together for a whole week. Ash & Marie and Mikey & Emily have been together this week too.

In three days though, they head back to NYU and we have to go to London to work on our new album. I want tonight to be a perfect party for her.

She told me that she has never really celebrated New Years, just shot a few fireworks and took a few shots without her parents finding out.

We decided this time to throw a party to celebrate. The guys are coming with the girls and I hope that Luke brings a girl too. Some of the friends that we made while we were on the road are coming as well.

I ordered some sour cherry vodka because I know that it is Brooke's favorite. I also ordered some Kinky, beer, and just different kinds so that there would be enough.

--

(A few hours later around 10 PM)

There are a few people who have already showed up, some are starting to get tipsy.

I walk back into the bedroom to see if Brooke is ready yet. When I walk in I am just stunned by what I see.

She's wearing a black dress that's a little bit short of her mid thighs, but it is just right. She had on a pair of tall black high heels.

Brooke looks so beautiful, she always does but now she just looks amazing.

"Cal, is there something wrong?" She gives me the most sweetest and innocent voice.

"Nope. Everything is great. I just can't believe that you are with me. I mean look at yourself. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's amazing. You are so beautiful."

She can't help but to blush. Her cheeks turn a bright shade of red. I am so ready to show her off, that she's with me. I can't wait to do it in front of Luke.

I know that I don't need to think like that, but I can't help it. She's mine and I want to be able to show everyone this beautiful and amazing woman that chose me. Only me.

--

Brooke's POV

I am surprised to see that Calum didn't invite a whole lot of people. I'm thankful for that too.

He's wearing a dark blue almost black suit. I can not believe that he is wearing a suit at all. I don't think I have ever seen him wear a suit. It looks good on him though.

When I walk into the living room, I see Marie and Ash dancing. Mikey and Emily are talking to another couple that I don't recognize.

Then, I see Luke and thankfully he has arm around the waist of some girl that I don't know either. There's something about her that does seem familiar though.

I can tell that Calum is happy to because his shoulders relax and his grip around my waist loosens some.

As soon as Luke meets eyes with Calum though, his grip tightens back and Luke tightens his grip on his date.

--

Emily rushes over to bring Calum and me a drink in red solo cups. I take a sip and smile at him.

"You remember my favorite." He smiles back at me and gives me a quick kiss.

Then, he reached over on the coffee table and picked up a remote. He pressed a few buttons and I heard the familiar sound of Blink-182.

I am so happy he turned on that band. I chug down my drink and go to get another. Calum comes with me to the kitchen to get him some more too. It's hard for me to get a read on his emotions tonight.

"Don't drink to much, I can't have you pass out like on the beach." Calum whispers in my ear.

I cringe at the thought of that memory. Then, I smile and turn to him. I hope he can't see through the fake smile.

"You remember that you passed out to, before I did."

He couldn't help but to smile at my remark because he knows that I'm right. Even thought I did kiss Luke before I passed out.

--

*Edited*

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment you thoughts. Thanks so much.