Chapter 40: Love

Brooke's POV

Calum closes our bedroom door as I flip on the light. He started to empty his pockets, placing his phone, keys, and wallet onto the dresser.

I could see the deep brown of his eyes watching me as I fiddled around with my fingers, unsure of what to do next.

My nervousness is pretty clear for him to see. He gives me a small smile before speaking up, "Come here, babe."

He extends his hand out to me and I moved forward to accept the calming gesture. I attempt to swallow and then start biting my lip.

Calum's arms circled around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to push you," he whispers.

"I'm sure. I have thought about it." I tell him while giving him a small smile.

"Okay," he dips his head down to connect our lips into a slow and passionate kiss.

We continue the kiss until I feel my legs bump into the edge of the bed. Calum pulls away to gently lay me down onto the bed and pulls his shirt off, tossing it somewhere on the floor.

He leans down, placing a knee on both sides of my waist, so he is hovering above me. We exchange an innocent kiss then, pulling apart so our foreheads are touching and our lips are brushing.

I trailed my fingers over his strong shoulders and around to his chest, all the way down to his abs and to the top of his jeans. As I do that, I notice Calum's breathing hitch and I can see goosebumps rising.

His soft, full lips were instantly on mine. His tongue ran along my bottom lip asking for entrance. It didn't take me long to comply and our tongues danced in the fight for dominance. I give up to let him have his way.

In the heated moment, I feel him gently tug on the bottom of my shirt. He pulls away and looks to see my reaction. I nod and he slowly pulls my shirt off. It's tossed aside his on the floor.

Calum's lips were back on mine in an instant. I immediately give in to giving his tongue entrance once again. My hands grip at the hair on his nape.

I feel my heart thumping louder as I feel long fingers fumbling with the button of my jeans. I let out a gasp as the zipper is being tugged down.

"Shh, it's okay, baby." He whispers while looking into my eyes.

His words do help to calm me some, but my breath is still trembling from my parting lips. I lean down to press one more kiss to his lips before he continues.

I lay there frozen as his fingers are hooked into the loops of my jeans and slowly pulling them down.

As he hovers back over me, I start to kiss his lips, moving down to his jaw then to focus on his neck. I nip and suck just as I have done many times before, until I can find his sweet spot again.

Once I hear a moan of my name, I know that I have found it. I continue to gently suck and kissing his neck down to his chest.

"Brooke," Calum whispers breathlessly.

He pulls back to get a good look at me. I lay there in my black lace bra and panties, with my hair fanned out around my head.

"Holy shit."

I watch as his lustful eyes trail all over my body, from head to toe. He took his time, absorbing every bit of my body.

He leans back down to reconnect our lips. My hands going directly to his neck, while his hands trail up my sides. As I caused goosebumps to arise on his body, he is causing them on mine.

"Baby, you are gorgeous." Calum whispers against my lips.

His hands skim up my body, cupping my breasts and gently squeezing them. Under his touch more bumps arise and tingles of pleasure bursting in me. Calum knows exactly what effects he has on me and he is taking advantage of it now.

My heads rolls to the side, my chest falling and rising rapidly under such affectionate touch. He reaches under me to unclasp my bra and pulls the straps down my arms.

While giving me time to recover, Calum gets up and pulls down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Just relax, alright? If at anytime you don't want to do this anymore, just let me know and I'll stop." Calum says as he pulls away to catch his breath.

"No, I want to." I answer him while catching my breath.

"I love you," he tells me while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too."

He moves down to my neck to start kissing and sucking. It doesn't take him long to get to my sweet spot. What I didn't notice, was his hand making its way down.

I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure as I feel his fingers rubbing me over my panties. The feeling causing my hips to buck up, and I could feel that Calum was enjoying watching me writhe.

Calum kisses down through the valley of my breasts, down to my stomach. He looks up to take another glance at me, before pulling down my underwear.

He kisses my thighs then, comes back up to kiss my lips again. He pulls away shortly after and pulls down his boxers.

My heart is beating loud in my chest that it feels like it could come out. Calum reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out a condom.

He rips open the foil packet with his teeth and rolls it on. He sets himself up between my legs and looks back up.

"God you are so beautiful, Brooke. Are you ready?" I give him a nod.

Calum's eyes search my face for any trace of doubt, but he finds none.

I suck in a deep breath and shut my eyes tightly as I feel his gentle thrust into me. I yelp in pain, practically gasping by his sudden entrance. I shift to try to stop my discomfort.

"Sorry," he apologizes while trying again.

Even though it's uncomfortable and painful, after a few moments it turns into pleasure.

Every few seconds, we would either kiss or he would pepper kisses on my neck.

It isn't much longer until Calum finishes and tells me that he's going to pull out. When he did, it was still a little painful, but I expected that.

He carefully lays me back onto the pillows, my body feeling sore. Calum sweetly kisses my lips before laying down beside me.

"I love you," I breathlessly spoke to him.

Calum grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers, "I love you more."

--

*Edited*

I hope this was okay. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your thoughts on the story so far.

I'm planning on ending this book at probably Chapter 45, just a heads up.