How x murderers x work

Y/N POV

Me and Hisoka walked for a while until we got to a tree that was high above the ground but we could see the people in. The branch was pretty thick so it could support both of us. "Darling come, sit here~" Hisoka pointed at his lap and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing perverted I'm just scared that you'll fall~" Hisoka sat criss cross so I can sit down. "Idiot we're here so we can see who comes in not for your pleasure." I snapped at him and he started playing with his bungee gum.

We sat there for about 30 minutes until everyone came in. "Okay I think that's everyone let's go d-" I fell face forward but didn't feel the impact. "Huh?" I looked up and was met with Hisokas face. "Looks like you're falling for me my love~" Hisoka purred. I rolled my eyes and laid my head down on his chest. 'Maybe I can take his badge right here' I thought to myself.

I sat up on his lap and started to play with his hair. "You have really pretty hair you know~" I drew my fingers down to his chest and neck. I leaned down to kiss his neck but I felt a hand against my lips instead. "H-huh?!" I looked at Hisoka and he was telling me to be quiet. He quickly held me and jumped down to the ground. "I would love to continue but we have to postpone it darling~ There's someone trailing us." Hisoka seemed serious for a moment.

I grabbed his hand I made an 'En' barrier that expended 15 meters all around to see if anyone would come in. We waited for 30 seconds and then I noticed someone come in. I got my hand out and shot a nen fireball towards them. "Step back I don't want your pretty face to get ruined, Hisoka." I pulled Hisoka back a bit and watched as Hisoka pulled something back with his bungee gum, it was the now deceased persons badge.

"The En barrier was a smart idea, you should've gotten his badge first but that's why you have me~" Hisoka smugly added on. I tch'd and started to walk away, Hisoka followed behind me and kept trying to grab my hand. "Oi, stop it idiot! I don't wanna hold your hand!" I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms. "That's okay darling you'll be touching me soon~"

I stayed quiet and we kept walking until we reached a tree. "Ugh let's take a break I'm bored." I sat down under the tree, it was a pretty good place it was covered in bushes and quiet. Hisoka sat down next to me and put his head back.

'Now's my chance, he let his guard down' I thought to myself. I got up and sat down on Hisoka's lap so I can face him. "Being touchy now are we?~" Hisoka grinned while still having his head back and eyes closed. I held his face kissed his lips softly. He adjusted himself and started making the kiss more passionate. I took this chance to trail my hands down to his waist and grab the badge.

I got his badge and hide it under a bush that was next to us. I felt his hands go inside my shirt and he started squeezing my boobs. "H-hisoka~" He started taking off my shirt and bra and laid me down, he pulled down my skirt so my panties would be the only thing I had on. "You're off it aren't you darling?~" Hisoka put his hands on my boobs and held them. "Yeah but don't make the same mistake as last time idiot." I giggled but shut up after Hisoka squeezed my boobs a bit to hard.

"S-stop... T-that hurts a b-bit" I moaned out, he smirked and started pulling down his pants. He brought my hips towards his and jammed his member into me. "H-hisoka! T-tell me f-first" I moaned out while holding his forearm. He chuckled and then leaned forehead so his body could be towering over me. "I like seeing your reaction though darling~" He kissed my neck and started kissing lower to the top of my boobs.

I started to move my hips and he thrusted in forward into me again. He kept going and finally hit my spot. "R-right... there!" I gripped onto his hair while he kept going at it. "Darling... I don't want to make the same mistake from last time but..." Hisoka started sweating and breathing in heavily. I felt myself nearing and then cummed. Hisoka groaned a bit and then pulled out before he came.

We both started to pant and Hisoka started putting his pants back on and I started to put my bra back on, once I got it on I felt a sudden grasp. Hisoka hugged me like he never did before, it wasn't like he was trying to be seductive but more like out of being touch starved. "Let's say like this for a moment darling..." Hisoka's heart was racing and he fixed himself so I could be laying on his chest.

"Darling... what are you doing to my heart, it hurts but not physically." Hisoka mumbled to himself, I barely heard him but I was so tired I fell asleep on his chest with my bra on.

*time skip 3 hours*

"Move and I'll slit your throat." Hisoka voice woke me up. "D-Don't kill me please! I-I just w-want y-your badge! A-and you w-were a-asleep s-so I thought i-it was o-okay!" I heard a random man plead for his life. "You threw a bow and arrow which grazed my darlings arm and you want to go? If she wasn't asleep it would've been so hot to see her kill someone just with a bra on~"

I felt Hisoka's bloodlust and the man started to whimper. I rose my head up and looked around cluelessly. "Y-YOU! T-TELL YOUR CRAZY B-BOYFRIEND TO L-LET ME GO!" The man yelled at me, he had one card in his stomach and I used gyo to see bungee gum tied around his neck. I stood up, the man's eyes trailed down to my bra and panties.

"Oi, my eyes are up here idiot." I yawned and rubbed my eyes smudging the eyeliner Hisoka put on me. I walked over to him and pushed the card in farther. He screamed and started pleading. "PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING J-JUST PLEASE DONT K-KILL ME!" The man cried out loud and I just watched.

Hisoka came over and put a hand on my arm and I flinched a little. "I'm sorry darling that's where he grazed you with his arrow." Hisoka lifted up my arm and kissed it licking the blood of with his tounge.

"This is more than a graze Hisoka, it's about 1 inch deep damnit." I hissed at the pain each time Hisoka kissed it. The man kept yelling and I could sense 3 faint aura's coming my way. "Sorry dude but I gotta kill you because you're bringing attention also because you cut my arm which I have to get patched up and I wanted to have a nice good after sex nap with my lover."

The man's eyes widened whenever I brought up he had to die and whenever I mentioned that Hisoka was my lover which wasn't official but it slipped out...

"H-HE'S YOU LOV-" The man said his last words before I slit his throat with my nails.

"You look so cute when you do that darling~ But lover you say?" Hisoka leaned in and started playing with the side of my face. "Shut up we'll take about it later right now I gotta get bandages to put on my arm and there's people coming..."

hey y'all, wanted to give y'all a lemon chapter bc why not anyways tmwr is new year's eve !

- meli - chan