Sibling x Quarrel

"B-big brother?" Killua's face showed nothing but pure horror. I felt stupid for not telling him before that the one person that he didn't want to see was right in front of him at all times.

"I heard you stabbed mom and Milluki." Illumi said his first words out of his disguise.

Killua's face lightened up a bit trying to cover the fact that he was dreading inside.

"Guess so..." Killua responded as calmly as possible.

"KILLUA YOU DID WHAT?" I heard Leorio yell out interrupting this drastic moment that was happening right now between 2 siblings.

"Idiot shut up, the whole family is in assassination that's nothing." I scoffed at Leorio.

"Mom couldn't stop crying, but she's concerned about you being out on her own and she asked me to check up on you when I had the chance... lucky me huh I had absolutely no idea you wanted to be a hunter. As for me I'm here to get a license for a job that I got..." Illumi started explaining why he followed Killua all the way here.

"I... don't actually want to become a hunter. I just felt like taking the exam." Killua remarked.

"H-HE WAS JUST BORED?" Leorio started throwing a tantrum again.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?" Me and Kurapika simultaneously yelled at Leorio.

"I see, well in that case I have some advice for you..." The whole room felt heavy, Illumi started projecting out his en and I witnessed Killua's eyes turning back how they were before, scared for his life.

"You're not cut out to be a hunter, you were born for one purpose... to be an assassin. You're a puppet of darkness devoid of passion there's nothing you desire nor is there anything you wish for as one who lives in the shadows. The only pleasure you're capable of is derived from causing death..." I didn't know how much more Killua could take, his face showed disgust in his actions and he was re-thinking everything.

I tugged away from Hisoka's arm and put my finger up about to shoot a nen fire bullet to Illumi.

"Dear sister, surely you wouldn't kill your older brother would you?" Illumi didn't even move his head, he probably saw me from his peripheral vision.

"Haven't known you long enough to call you my brother, I can say the same thing for Killua but Killua acts like a brother..." I lit my finger on fire to build on the amount of nen I'll be using.

"Miss Zoldyck, you're not allowed to interfere with other people's matches." Chairman Netero stated, I ignored him and started walking towards Killua.

I felt a random examiner put a hand on my shoulder before I entered the boundaries.

"Miss, I'm sorry but unless their match ends I can't let you go." I glared at the examiner and threw a mini fireball at him.

"I forfeit..." Killua lowered his head and started walking towards me, he leaned down a bit and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Y/N-oneesan..." I felt Killua gripped onto my shirt and I just held him.

"Go with Gon, Killua..." I pulled away from Killua's grip and let Gon take him. After he was with Gon and his friends I walked towards Illumi.

"Miss, the match is over we have to continue to the next one." Another examiner interrupted but I just glared at him, he stepped back a bit.

"I do not wish to fight you, sister. My mother asked me to come and check up on Kil. Not for me to meet my half-sister and fight her." Illumi started walking away but I shot out a nen bullet so he could stop.