Protective x Little x Brothers

"HOW IS SHE? IS SHE OKAY? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I heard a loud familiar voice come from behind me which woke me up.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around in the bed just to see Hisoka shirtless near the door.

"Hisoka?..." I rubbed my eyes and started to get out of the bed. I walked over to Hisoka with my eyes closed and stopped as soon as I hit his back.

I felt him turned around and he brought me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and tightened my grip around him.

"Oneesan! Are you okay?!" The familiar voice of the green haired boy who I loved as a 'brother' rang through my ears.

"Gon, I think she's still half asleep..." Another familiar and comforting voice added on. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Killua and Gon standing in the door way wearing matching pj's... Gon was Spongebob and Killua was Patrick...

"No no, I believe she's just asleep in general so leave us." Hisoka took a hand away from me and started to close the door but Gon and Killua resisted.

"NO! LET US IN!" Killua shouted and slowly made his way into the room along with Gon. I got a better look at them and saw they had matching sleeping hats as well.

"Good morning everyone." I whispered still holding onto Hisoka's waist. Hisoka's hand cupped my face so I could make eye contact with him.

"Good morning, darling~" He gave me a small kiss on my forehead and set my face back on his waist.

"The pj's you guys have on right now is so cute but why are you guys here this early?" I asked the pair of 2 inseparable friends.

"Last night that clown said something disgusting so me and Gon came to see if he was doing pervy things to you!" Killua crossed his arms and Gon copied his actions.

"She did quite like it though~" Hisoka remarked and Killua and Gon both sneered at him.

"You idiot, stop saying stuff like that to them. They're 12 damnit!" I retorted while letting go of his waist and walking into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower now. Killua and Gon go take a shower as well, I know about the little match Gon has with Gido today, I had a premonition about it." I said while walking to the bathroom. Whenever I had premonitions they were right most of the time.

I closed the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I started to get undressed but then saw Hisoka walk in.

"OI GET OUT I'M TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER!" I yell at him while throwing my panties at him.

He caught them and started looking at them. He chuckled a bit and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Doesn't matter darling. I've seen you without clothes many times and I would love to do it again but I also want to see Gon's m-match!" Hisoka stuttered a bit towards the end and he put a hand over his forehead.

"Pervy bastard... If you're gonna take a shower with me then hurry up. I'm not gonna miss my little brother's fight because you started getting aroused by it!" I snapped at him while getting into the shower.

"You do know he's not your real brother... right?" Hisoka comments while stepping into the shower with me. I glare at him and continue putting soap on me.

"Gon and Killua are both my younger brothers... It doesn't matter if Gon isn't blood related, I will always call him my younger brother..."

*time skip after we got ready*

We met Gon and Killua in the arena of the 200th floor on the stands. Hisoka had his signature tear and star on his face with a little heart above his cheek which I added on.