Nen x Ability

Y/N POV

"So are you gonna tell me about your nen ability or not darling?~" Hisoka asked. "If you keep asking I'm not going to..." I was honestly tired of him asking, why did he wanna see my nen ability so bad I never even saw his. "Hisoka, what's your nen ability?" I looked up at him but he wasn't there. "Where did he- HEY!"

I felt myself being pulled away, I immediately made my nails go sharp just like my grandpa zeno taught me. After 2 seconds of pure flying in the air I felt myself stop and I was in a room, the door closed by itself and I looked around and saw the jester himself sitting on the bed. "Thought I should've gotten us a room~"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. "I'm guessing that's your nen ability then huh?" I asked. Hisoka smirked and then started explaining to me what it is. "It's called Bungee Gum! Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and gum, you see." Hisoka held out his hand and I started to use gyo to see what he was doing.

"Hisoka why is it on my fucking face?" I snapped at him, he chuckled and then pulled my face towards him. "I just wanted to see your pretty little face~" He caressed my face and his lips pecked my forehead. I blushed and then looked away. "Hm... Alright then darling~ What's your nen ability, although I've already seen it.~" Hisoka purred.

I got up and did finger guns on my hand and shot it to the trash can. "Hurry come here!" I commanded, he came over to me and I made a fire barrier around us and watched as the trash can exploded and started to burn. "It's a bit hot in here isn't it darling~" I could see the sweat start to drip from Hisoka's face.

I took down the barrier and wiped the sweat from his face. "Aw, don't sweat too much your makeup might start to smudge." I giggled a bit but he wasn't laughing with me instead he started to touch his face. "My makeup is coming off?!" Hisoka sounded a bit worried like he was gonna die. "No you idiot I'm kidding." I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him.

"Ok I've shown you the ones I use the most and now this is one of my personal favorites..." I touched a metal bar that was next to me and you could see my hand turn a bit red and the bar start to melt. "I can also radiate heat from my body and heat up your frozen food! Which reminds me, I'm still hungry."

I started walking towards the bed and sat down taking out 3 protein bars. "You want one Hisoka?" I put my hand out to give one to him but he was covering his face. "Are you okay? Was the fire barrier too hot?" I got up and walked in front of him and reached out for his hand. "Oh, I can't wait to fight you Y/N..." Hisoka removed his hand from his face and he had a nose bleed. I rushed to the bathroom to get a paper towel and started cleaning up his blood.

"Either your not good with heat or you get horny by seeing people's nen ability..."

He chuckled a little and took the paper towel from my hand. "I got this but you can do something else~" He smirked. "Nothing pervy damnit." I didn't know what he was gonna ask but it was definitely not what I was expecting... "Feed me that bar~" He commanded.

I got to say he was a bit intimidating but if he tried anything I could just kill him. I started to feed him the bar until he was finished and he got up to throw away the paper towel. I ate my 2 bars and then laid down on one of the beds. "Ugh, I'm gonna take a shower. DON'T GO IN THE BATHROOM!" I screamed at Hisoka, I didn't want him seeing me taking a shower it was weird. He simply nodded and turned on the TV.

*time skip to 20 minutes later after I took a shower*

I walked back out with this black shirt that showed my cleavage a bit and some shorts with a pair of white mid-thigh socks. "Mm, you look quite beautiful I must say, darling~" Hisoka started to walk over to me but I pushed him off. "Go take a shower damnit this might be the only shower you'll take until a while." Hisoka glared at me and then went down to my ear. "I'll take it later because right now I'm going to... do something..."

Hisoka's hand went down one of my thighs and I felt my face get red. "I-idiot! Go take a shower!" I turned around and started walking towards the bed and sat down.

Hisoka walked over and got on top of me. "H-HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I screamed, I could've pushed him off of me but I didn't.... "Y/N, you have a cute little face and personality... something draws me towards you~" Hisoka leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened but I slowly accepted it.

We started kissing passionately for about 3 minutes and then took a breather. Hisoka started trailing his nail down my thigh and set a hand on one of them. "Can I take off your clothes, darling?~" Hisoka asked in a seductive tone. I don't know what came across me but I nodded.

Hisoka started taking off my mid-thigh socks then moved to my shorts and lastly my shirt. I was in panties and a bra and his eyes sparkled. "Hisoka... why am I okay with this?" I asked him. He didn't answer but instead rubbed my cheek and smiled a bit. He took off his shirt and started kissing me again.

The kissing turned into him taking off my panties but I stopped his hand before he could do anything. "I-I'm a virgin!" I yelled out of pure fear. "I'm a virgin Hisoka..."

Hisoka looked at me and his expression changed, it felt... safe to be with him. "Do you want to continue?~" He asked me sincerely. I thought about it for a second and then nodded.

He put 2 fingers in me and I let out a soft moan. "H-hisoka..." I moaned out, he glanced back at me and started thrusting his fingers in and out of me and I dug my nails into the bed sheets. "I'm getting impatient..." Hisoka took out his fingers and licked them. "Mm, you taste delicious darling~" Hisoka chuckled a bit.

He grabbed my hips and put them close to his hips. "Can I?~..." Hisoka requested. "Y-yeah..." I muttered out, I was kinda scared since it was my first time but Hisoka's whole aura changed, he wasn't the cold-hearted jester you first meet. He seemed caring and gentle... doubt it though he could've killed me right now and I wouldn't be surprised.

Hisoka pulled down pants just for his member to spring out. He put the tip up against me and started moving it up and down. "I'll be careful since it's your first time~" He purred those words echoed through my mind...

He pushed himself into me a bit and I threw my head back in a mixture of euphoria and pain but mostly pain. "H-hisoka w-wait... it h-hurts..." I squeaked. Hisoka stopped and moved a bit of my hair out of my face. "I'm going to move a bit okay darling~" And with that Hisoka started moving and the pain turned into pure euphoria.

"Damn..." Hisoka grunted and sweat started falling from his face. My nails were scratching his back and he was saying my name softly into my ear. Hisoka thrusted deep into me which caused me to moan and tug at his hair a bit. "G-good girl~" Hisoka moaned into my ear.

"R-right there H-hisoka! K-keep going~" I was in pure euphoria right now, the feeling of having another body this close to mine felt amazing. I felt myself climax along with him and I moaned into Hisoka's ear.

"D-damnit Y/N..." Hisoka started panting and held my body closer to his. I was a bit confused but stayed there for a while. Hisoka finally pulled out and carried my body to the bathroom, he set me down in the bathtub and started the water. He got in behind me and started rubbing soap on me. The whole time we were quiet, we didn't say a word.

I got re-dressed and so did Hisoka and I layed down on the bed. "Can you fall asleep with me until the airship lands... please..." I pleaded. I felt Hisoka's warmth and I didn't wanna let the feeling go. "Mm, look who wants to be with me now~" He remarked. I tch'd at him and then felt some pressure come next to me. "Now, now... don't be rude, darling~" Hisoka put his body up against mine and started playing with my hair.

"Hisoka?...."

"Yes darling?~"

"When you said damnit earlier... Did you wear protection or pulled out?..."

Hisoka stayed quiet and I gasped a little. "Hisoka... what did you do?"

hey guys, cliff hanger lol anyways hope u guys liked it!

- meli-chan