Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

this idea popped up in my mind while i was falling asleep. decided to make it another bonus, but it will most likely be 2 or 3 parts :).

*Ace and Harley are 19 in this

Harley POV

"Come out wherever you are! I know you're still hiding somewhere!" I yelled out, kicking rocks to where the portal closed at.

"It's no use. We've been here for 15 minutes, he's not going to come back..." Ace nonchalantly said, closing his book. "His power wears off in 24 hours, don't stress over it."

"Don't stress over it?! We're stuck like 25 years in the past, damnit! Are there even cell phones? What the fuck are we supposed to do?! We left our hunter licenses back at the apartment, and I only have 39 dollars in cash!" I yelled at him, falling to my knees.

"So fucking dramatic..." He whispered, dragging me by my collar. "Let's just go in here and get something to eat. We'll share a plate."

"We're going to fucking die here, Ace! Mom told us to call her when the mission was over, and know she's going to be worried! Wahhhh!" I cried out, getting dragged along the sidewalk.

"Stop fucking crying and stand up." Ace walked into the restaurant, looking at the menu. "We'll order something cheap, and then get a one-way ticket to The Zoldyck Mansion. Once we're there, we'll explain to Grandpa Silva that we're his grandkids from the future..."

I leaned up against the counter, rolling my eyes. "You really think he's going to believe that? 'Hey, you don't know us, actually if you look us up, we don't exist! But we're your grandkids from the future! Please house us for 24 hours!"

Ace turned to me, staring at me with that plain face of his. "Yes, that's what we're going to do."

"YOU IDIOT! You know what?! I'm not even going to follow you, yeah, I'm going my own way! I'll follow this random person until the 24 hours are up!" I started walking towards an elevator where a group of triplets was.

I waited behind them, waiting for the elevator door to open. They all turned around, looking at me. "What the fuck are you guys looking at?" I sneered, rolling my eyes at them. All of them turned their heads once more, minding their own business.

"Sorry about her, she's in a bad mood." Ace came behind me, laying a hand on my shoulder. "I can't even leave you alone for 30 seconds." He said, pushing me towards the now open elevator door.

"Look who comes crawling back! Always behind your older sister." I said, watching as the elevator door closes.

Once we hit the bottom, the doors opened up to a hallway. Ace and I looked at each other, hesitantly walking out. "Is this a speakeasy?" I whispered to him, following behind the triplets.

"How am I supposed to know? This is 25 years into the past, fucking idiot." He responded with attitude.

We kept walking until we were met with a green man, holding out number tags. "Wear this until the exam ends. If you lose it, there's no way of telling that you're supposed to be here."

We both took our number tags, putting them on us. "Exam? Number tags? This sounds like the Hunter Exam, doesn't it?" Ace whispered, looking around the room filled with people.

I walked over to a corner, sitting down. "You think this piece of shit is the Hunter Exam? Sure, let's go with that. It's probably just a wannabe, but let's do it either way. It's a good way to kill time."

Ace sat down next to me, taking out his book. "You have a point. It can't be that bad."

I took off my sweater, laying it on his lap. "Wake me up when the exam starts, I'm going to close my eyes for a bit." I said, laying down on his lap and closing my eyes.