Helping x The x Troupe

The car was packed... Shalnark was driving, Shizuku was in the front seat, Machi on one side, Nobunaga in the middle and Feitan had me on his lap.

"Are you okay, Feitan? Am I too heavy?" I had my hands holding onto Shalnark's seat just for support because of Shalnark's reckless ass driving.

"Maybe I'm not too old for you." He muttered while wrapping his hands around me and bringing me closer to him.

"Feitan, stop messing around with her." Nobunaga rolled his eyes and squished his shoulders together more.

"Aw, don't worry, you're not too bad yourself~" I put one of my fingers under his chin and saw his eyes widened.

"Tch, get your hands off of me. I don't like being seduce by young woman." Nobunaga turns his head away and I take my fingers off of him.

"I want to meet the person who taught you that." My eyes sparkled with little stars.

All of a sudden somebody jumped onto the car and threw a blanket over it. I grabbed Feitan's arm and got out of the car. Once we were out I also saw Machi, Shizuku, and Shalnark also out.

The guy looked at the blanket and we all heard Nobunaga screaming at him to let him out. The man peeked through his eyes glasses and saw the 5 of us standing.

"You guys are no average joes are ya? You're fast I'll give ya that. Fast enough to open the door and escape in the nick of time!" The man who was holding the now small blanket snickered at us.

"Tch, where'd you put the merchandise?" Machi scoffed while putting a hand on her hip. The man just sighed and denied it.

"If I remember correctly the boss said his name is The Owl. Also look some of his friends came to help!" Shizuku pointed to the 5 other creatures and I sighed.

"I'll take care of them..." I sharpened my nails and sliced all of their necks swiftly. The blood spewed out of their heads almost as if they were shaken soda cans.

Machi had the Owl wrapped up in her nen threads so he wouldn't move. She pressured him into releasing Nobunaga and the car so we could take it.

"Finally. Let's go so I can torture him and he can tell us where the treasure is." Feitan starts walking towards the car and goes to the passenger seat.

"Oi, who told you that you could go in the front?" I started walking towards Feitan and put my hand on the door handle. He took my hand and put it around my back so I couldn't get in.

"You can sit on my lap but, I'm going in the front." He whispers into my ear. I chuckled a bit and relaxed my arms.

"No I'm going in the front! You had Y/N last time!" Shalnark pushes Feitan out of the way causing him to let go of me. Shalnark gets in the passenger seat and pulls me down onto his lap.

"Get in the back, little fei fei." Shalnark giggled at the nickname while Feitan sneers at him. "Tch... Let's just hurry up and go back to the base." Feitan gets in the back along with the other people.

Once we arrived back at the hideout I watched as Feitan just barely tortured the Owl until he gave up the merchandise. "That was no fun... I barely started." Feitan sighed as he put his head on my lap.

"Aw, it's okay little fei fei. You'll get more chances later on!" I gave him a smile and saw as Shalnark, Phinks and some other troupe members came towards us with suits on.

"You all look hot, what's the occasion? An orgy?" I chuckle and see Shalnark run up to me and hug my neck. "W-when and where?!" He asks while trying to push Feitan off.