Greed x Island

A few days have passed since Hisoka got his new little toy doll. He brings it with him everywhere. I stopped by the hideout a 2 days after Shalnark and Feitan gave me the clothes and some of them were gone.

Nobunaga was still there and he told me that they entered a game called Greed Island. Supposedly you could actually die in that game so I wasn't going to go in it unless I had to.

Hisoka came into the hotel room holding the baby doll and talking to it just like a mental person would. He also had a box in his hand and he set it down in front of me.

"What the hell is this?" I asked while looking at the box. Hisoka set the baby doll next to me and smiled.

"This, my love, is where we're going to find a Nen exorcist for Chrollo. Since he can't use his Nen I need to find an exorcist for him!" Hisoka explains.

"And why do you need to find an exorcist for him? It's not like you're obligated to." I reply while hitting the doll's head and watching as it fell sideways.

"For the fight with Chrollo of course. I can't wait to see his p-power..." Hisoka moaned slightly.

"You fucking maniac... What's this game though like what's it called and how the fuck are we going to find an exorcist on it?" I pick up the box and try to look for anything that would help me find out what it was.

"It's called Greed Island. You enter the game using Nen. I want to fight Chrollo and I think it would be a nice experience for Ace!" Hisoka picked up the baby doll and held it next to his cheek.

"You can die in that game, you idiot. Also if we're going to go we're leaving the fucking doll." I snapped while taking a book bag and started to put clothes in it.

I went over and put some of Hisoka's clothes as well. Hisoka walked over and put some baby clothes in there and I snarled at him.

"..."

"..."

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THE BABY CLOTHES OR THE FAKE BABY! HALF OF IT'S FACE IS BURNED OFF!" I yelled while smacking the doll's head. It just bobbled back like one of those bobble figures.

Hisoka stayed quiet but a little gloomy look slowly appeared on his face. He tried covering it up and set the doll down. I took out the doll's clothes and set them to the side.

He put more of our clothes in the bag and just stayed quiet the entire time. Once we put the clothes in we hooked up the console and decided I should go first. I put on one of the rings that he brought with the console and he put his on as well.

"I'll wait for you once I get there okay?" I put my hands up to the console and active Nen I feel a little lightheaded feeling and then once I opened my eyes I was in this white room with a girl in it.

She explained to me the rules of the game and then sent me to the starting point which was just a big grass field.

I waited for a few minutes and then Hisoka came in. He was holding the baby doll in his hands and the 2 set of clothes in his other hand along with a blanket.

"Why did you back that little doll? Half of it's face is burned off and people are gonna think we're creepy!" I explain while sighing.

We walked for a bit until we encounter a person on the way. They stopped us and pulled out their book demanding for us to give them our cards.

I pulled out my book and pretended to look for cards which I didn't have.

"Sorry, man. The only cards I have are useless. Can I have some of yours though I uh..." I walk up to him and lean towards his ear.