Anger x Drinking

As I was cutting Kurapika's hair I told him everything that happened all the way from the incident in the bakery to me sleeping for 4 days because of the little fight with Violet and Hisoka.

"4 days?! Are you sure you should be walking right now?" Kurapika asked while looking up at me. I was cutting his bangs slightly and giggled.

"Even if I'm not supposed to be, I feel fine actually. I just need to find Hisoka and ask him what the fuck is going on..." I stopped talking and my face slowly fell into a melancholiac expression. I kept trimming his bangs while Kurapika just looked at me.

"Y/N, you're beautiful..." Kurapika murmured under his breath. I stopped trimming his bangs and gazed into his eyes. I put one of my hands on his cheek and smiled. "Thank you..." I caressed his face and turned around and put the scissors on the counter.

"Okay well, you're all done! It's not as short like when I first met you because I actually like your hair longer. It's just so that the bangs don't get in your way." I was playing with his hair for a while and he looked at himself in the mirror.

He lifted his right hand up to touch his now shorter hair and I noticed he had chains on his hand. "Chains huh? Are you a conjurer or a manipulator?" I giggled and went to the shower to turn it on.

"I'm actually a specialist... Whenever my eyes turn red is when I'm a specialist but I made a contract that I could only use it against the Phantom Troupe." Kurapika's expression slowly turned into an anger melancholy type of way. I saw the outline of eyes turn a slight red.

"Oi, Kurapika. Do what you gotta do just don't die in the process okay?" I go to cup his face in my hands and smile at him. His eyes turned back to normal and he sunk his face into my hands more.

I brought him closer to my chest and just hugged him while playing with his hair. "Take a shower and then we'll go out to eat, okay?" I step back a bit and he nods.

I close the door of the bathroom and walk over to the bed basically falling onto it. I took out the note that Hisoka wrote me out of my bookbag and looked at the number. It wasn't anyone's number who I knew off so maybe it was his trap phone or some shit.

I started dialing the number into my phone and waited for someone to pick it up. The line rang about 3 times until someone answered.

"Hello? Who's this?" The person on the other line asked in a formal manner. "Tch, did Hisoka give me a random number... I'm sorry I called the wr-"

"Hisoka you say?" The other person interrupted me once I mentioned that bastard's name.

"Yeah... Do you know him?" I ask getting a bit annoyed. "Unfortunately yes. Wait a moment please." I heard footsteps on the line for a few seconds and then another person got on the phone.

"Darling?~" The familiar seductive voice came through the other line and I felt a mixture of emotions. "Hisoka... YOU BASTARD! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I start yelling at him and hear a slightly relieved sigh from the phone.

"It's good to know you're okay. I was getting a little worried whenever you did wake up after 2 days. I'm sure my little fruits gave you the note~" He emphasized the words fruit which made me clench my teeth.

"Tch, I'm in YorkNew city where are you damnit." I ask him with aggression in my tone. He pauses for a moment and then answers. "Where are you staying at, my love? I'll have someone pick you up."

"Hotel Beitacle." I replied. After that, he told me that someone was gonna be downstairs waiting for me in 15 minutes so I should start getting ready.

I get up to go to the bathroom and open the door just to see Kurapika with just a towel over his waist.

"I-I'M SORRY I FORGOT-" I yell out while closing the door. I felt myself get embarrassed and my body heat up slowly.