Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events

I start texting my manager about where she was last seen and how much the person was willing to pay for her dead.

"Someone must really have a grudge against her if they're willing to pay $500,000 just for that bitch dead." I say to Hisoka while walking over to my room and changing clothes.

"You're doing it right now, my love? I wanted to go out to dinner with you." Hisoka chimed in while leaning up against my door. I finished changing into some comfortable clothes and give him a little chuckle.

"Once I'm done we could go out. Right now I have to go get half a million dollars just to kill someone who I don't like." I put my phone in my back pocket and started walking out.

"Wait, darling, when will you be back? Ace said that he wanted you to blow out his candles with him." Hisoka put his hands on the doll's mouth and turned it into a frown.

"I'm going to burn that doll when I get back. But, to answer your question I'll be back in about an hour. She's in Whale Island right now so, I'll have to get the boat to go over there and I'll do the job immediately!" I lean in towards Hisoka and give him a little kiss while smiling.

"Have fun with that doll in the mean time!" I yell out while waving and going out to get the boat. It was a small boat but good if it was for getaways or stuff like this.

I hop onto the driver seat and start up the boat. I checked her location and started making my way towards it. She was near the beach so I had park the boat a few miles away from her location.

I hopped out and started walking towards where her location showed her to be at. She moved a little bit but I'm guessing it was a house or a hideout she had since there was no big movement.

After walking for a bit I saw this big house covered by the trees. I saw her long black hair on top of the balcony sipping down on a margarita.

I slowly took out the gun I had on my garter belt and aimed it at her. I waited for a few seconds to get a good aim and to let the wind calm down.

Once my finger was on the trigger I saw her turn around and give me a little wave. My eyes widened and I shot the bullet. She dodged the bullet and then jumped down from her balcony and landed on the ground.

"Oh? I knew someone was out to get me but I never would've thought it would be you. It must be fate~" She chuckled a bit and started walking towards me.

I held out my hand and she stopped in her tracks and smiled. "I can't wait to get another taste of yo-"

I shot out a Nen fire bullet from my finger and it went right into her chest. She didn't dodge it or anything yet she knew it was coming.

Violet fell onto the floor coughing up blood and watched as the fire spread throughout her body. She looked at me and just started laughing as her blew up into flames.

"What a fucking masochist..." I murmured while pulling out my phone and calling my manager.

"Y/N? You finished the job already? That was quick!"

"Yeah, it was as if she wanted to die. Anyways, wire the money to my acc-account..." I started slurring my words felt this freezing block of ice on my back.

I started using my Nen ability to heat myself up but it wasn't working. The freezing just started to spread around my back down to my legs and arms.

"Y/N? Are you okay what's wr-"

"C-call S-silva..." I muttered while watching as snow flake particles covered some of my vision. I dropped my phone onto the ground after I felt my hands go numb.

I kept on trying to use my abilities but something was cancelling it out. I fell onto the floor watching as my fingers slowly became purple. I heard rustling behind me and saw a person come in front of me.

They crouched down and looked at me. Their hair was a snow white but you could tell it was bleached by the way their roots were showing. I tried to get a better look at their face but the ice that was forming on my eyes were preventing me.

"So you're Y/N Zoldyck? She made me do a contract with my Nen just to kill you..." The person's voice sounded a bit distorted but their voice wasn't familiar.

I could see my breath in front of me every time I breathed out. My body was going through hypothermia to the point where I couldn't move or talk.

"Oh sorry, you're probably having a hard time seeing, breathing and doing much more." They apologized. They put a hand over my mouth and started using their ice Nen ability again causing me to pass out.

*time skip : ???*

"You finally awake? It took a while to find a way to unfreeze you! All she told me was to make a contract with Nen to the point where your fire would be worthless against my abilities but, I didn't know what to do after she you know... died because you killed her." A voice rang through my ears making my head pound.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see the same guy as before sitting with his knees together looking at me.

"You are awake! I thought I was just speaking to you while you were still frozen!" He chuckled a bit and got up. He walked over to a room and pulled out a blanket. He walked back over to me and put it on top of me.

I move my body slowly but look down and saw that my arms still had the faint marking of snow flakes around them. The ice was melting slowly but it was nothing I could melt.

"Oh yeah I'm not sure if you heard but your ability doesn't work! My stupid sister made me do a contract with my Nen ability to make sure that it would not work against yours!" He beamed out while handing me a cup of hot tea.

"W-what d-day is it..." I whispered while shivering. My body was still cold to the point where I could see my own breath.

He looked at me wide eyed and then started giving out a nervous chuckle. "About that heh... So I actually didn't know how to unfreeze you myself so I had to find a Nen exorcist which took about... I wanna say a few years?"

Although my body was still cold my eyes widened a bit and I felt myself get lightheaded. "Years?..." I whispered out.

so i'm ending this story soon and so there's going to be a few more chapters and then yk 😀 but i actually suck at endings i'm not isayana 😩 i'm sorry if the ending to this will turn out like shit.