Beach x Day

Killua and Gon decided it would be a good idea for all of us including the troupe to go to the beach since now they're 20 and since this is fucking japan they're allowed to drink now.

"Do you have the twins bathing suits? What about their swimming diapers? Did you also pack their little floaties and sunblock?" I kept on bothering Hisoka and he kept nodding after every question.

"Check again for sunblock they need it. Poor Harlequin is as pale as you!" I held her in my arms while smushing her face up against mines. She giggled and kept on saying mama.

"Don't worry, darling. I have it all!" Hisoka smiled at me while picking up Ace and walking over to the car. We put them in the car seats and started making our way to the beach where we would meet the rest of the troupe at.

Once we got there we saw this big sign that said 'Spider's restaurant here for only a limited time!'.

"I know these motherfuckers did not bring the restaurant over here..." I murmured to myself while Hisoka parked the car. We got out and I started carrying Harlequin while Hisoka carried Ace and the beach bag full of stuff.

I was wearing a bikini with a see through kimono. Although my body was never going to look the same as before I feel like it looked even better and my tattoo was still there.

"Y/N! Over here!" Killua yelled out while waving his hand to this huge canopy that they set up. They had a baby pin in there along with a cooler and some food. Across from them was the temporary restaurant and I saw Phinks, Nobunaga and Franklin all shirtless while having only aprons on them.

I walked over to Killua and Gon and they took Harlequin and Ace from us. "We bought this so Ace and Harlequin could stay under the shade in case it got too hot for them! Also Chrollo and Alluka are passing out flyers to people to get them to eat!" Gon exclaimed while raising Ace in the air.

"I'll be right back, my love. I have to go get something." Hisoka mentioned while kissing my forehead and running to the car. He started it up and drove away.

"DID HE LEAVE YOU?! OH Y/N I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" Shalnark yelled from inside the restaurant and came running towards me. He hugged me while secretly burying his face in between my boobs.

I lifted his head and looked at him. "Hey Shalnark. Don't worry he won't leave me! I told him if he ever does leave me after I gave birth to twins I would hunt him down myself and stab him!" I smiled at Shalnark and little hearts appeared in his eyes.

"I would let you stab me countless times!" He buried his face in between my boobs again and smiled.

He stayed there for a few seconds but then a beach ball came and sent him flying the opposite direction.

"That must've been one heavy ass beach ball for it to send Shalnark flying..." I muttered to myself while looking at Shalnark get up and hold his forehead.

"It was infused with Nen. He got too close to you." Feitan came from out of the restaurant shirtless just with his swim shorts on.

"Aw, did you get those from the kids section? They're so cute!" I teased Feitan while pointing to his shorts. He tch'd and looked away while slightly blushing.

"You look... really pretty, Y/N." He whispered while walking to Shalnark and getting the beach ball. Shalnark stood up and brushed the sand off of his swim shorts and tried to hit Feitan but he dodged.

I chuckled to myself and started taking off my kimono. I started walking up to the restaurant and they had a little bar so I sat down and felt he gazes of men and women looking at me.

"Whew! Y/N, even after you had 2 kids you still hot as fuck!" Phinks commented while flipping some burgers.

"Aw, thanks, Phinks~ Also can you get me a Piña Colada?" I ask him while sending out a smile. He smiles back and hands the spatula over to Franklin while he prepares it.