Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS

had the sudden urge to write a chapter for this book.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF MOM WITH FUCKING FOOD ON HER BOOBS AND ASS IN FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT?!" Harlequin yelled out, pointing to the picture that was hanged up.

... It was indeed me, wearing nude bras and panties with food on me for advertisement.

"I don't see why you're complaining, I quite like it!~" Hisoka exclaims, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my neck.

"First of all, it's probably an advertisement for the restaurant, but I don't like it since I'm your son. Second, get the fuck off of mom. You're trying to fuck her in public," Ace walks over to Hisoka, pulling him away from me.

"And lastly... Why the fuck did you do this?" Ace walks towards the poster, pointing at it, with his eyebrows furrowed.

I just chuckled nervously and looked over at Shalnark and Feitan who were admiring the picture from a distance.

*yesterday*

"Stay right there. Don't move, it's perfect." Chrollo said, keeping his voice low.

Feitan laid down on the ground, pointing the camera up at me. The light from the camera, made me flinch a bit, tightening the rope.

"Can we sto-"

"THAT'S PERFECT! HURRY FEITAN, TAKE THE PICTURE AND THEN SEND IT TO ME!" Shalnark exclaimed, spraying more water on me, to add that attractive sweat effect.

"Okay. I got it." Feitan said, standing up, and walking over to the computer.

I sighed, and got out of the ropes, and taking the food off of my bra and panties. "Should we really use this for advertisement? I mean, isn't this a kid-friendly restaurant as well?!"

"Well yes, but we make really good money when you, Shizuku, and Machi get on stage to pole dance," Chrollo explains while looking over Feitan's shoulder and helping him edit it.

"Yeah! That and Feitan and I like looking at your bod- I mean, we have an 18+ night coming soon again! And lucky for you, my wife, you don't look a day over 23!" Shalnark exclaimed, taking some food that was still on my boobs, and popping it into his mouth.

*present | 10 PM*

"Holy shit look at that line! They're all here for my wife!" Shalnark chirped, peeking out the window.

Feitan cleared his throat and showed Shalnark a picture of him laying down in my lap. "I think you mean my wife."

"You poor little kids. That's my wife. Look at her, isn't she beautiful?!~" Hisoka hugged me tightly, trailing his hand down to my thigh.

"CODE RED! WE GOT A PERVERT! GON, FORMATION C FOR CLOWN, CODE 44!" Killua yells out, running into the room.

"ROGER THAT, KILLUA!" Gon adds on, pulling out a rope from behind his back.

"Where did you get that rop-"

"NOW, CAPTURE HIM!" Gon yelled out, throwing one end of the rope to Killua. He caught it, and pushed Hisoka to the wall, tying him.

Once they succeeded they high-fived each other and walked up to me. "There you go, oneesan! You're safe from your perverted husba-"

Killua stopped talking as soon as low chuckles were heard from the corner of the room. We turned our heads and saw Hisoka biting his bottom lip, trying not to moan.